Snoop Dogg wants shares in Celtic and vows to sign David Beckham

ndetichia

JF-Expert Member
Mar 18, 2011
4eef53b4d52bc56cf4000063
Snoop reveals Celtic plans.
[h=2]Hip-hop superstar Snoop Dogg has revealed he wants to buy a share in Celtic, and harbours ambitions of signing David Beckham for the SPL giants.

The Scottish Daily Record reports how the Los Angeles-based rapper has been inspired to get involved with the Parkhead club after watching Neil Lennon's side beat Barcelona in the Champions League earlier this month.And Snoop - who was once banned from coming to the UK after a series of drug and firearms offences - wants a seat on the board at Celtic Park, and says he has already discussed his plans with LA Galaxy midfielder, and friend, Beckham."I got a lot of interest in soccer," he said. "It's not a new thing for hip hop stars to invest in sports teams but it is a new thing for hip hop stars to invest in soccer teams."I didn't catch the whole Barcelona game but I watched the highlights. I know Barcelona are a big deal, and it shows Celtic are a big deal as well."I see how passionate Celtic fans are about their team and I could see myself making an investment if any of the board wanted to sell."I haven't really thought how much. I don't need to run a soccer club but enough of a percentage to get me on the board so I can be heard. I want to bring a bit of Snoop to things."I am passionate about my sport. The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once I have hosted a party there."[/h]

snoopbecks

The 41-year-old music producer and actor has been a fan of Celtic since he was pictured in a Hoops shirt back in 2005. Now a qualified football coach, who trains his son's school team, Snoop is keen to take his involvement in the game to the next level, and sounded out Beckham for further advice.
"I asked my man David about Celtic and he was like, 'Yeah, teams don't come much bigger'," he added. "I would try and sign him up for a season but he is pretty happy over here.
"LA is home for him and his family now – but I would have to at least make that offer to my boy. We have lunch when we can, so next time, you know, I am going to speak to him about it. Never say never."

source: GMF

huyu nae bangi zake zimemzidi...hivi anaijua celtic lakini? au anataka amuige lebron james aliyenunua shares liverpool fc?

huyu siku za nyuma alikua akimkodi beckham kwenda kufundisha watoto wake mpira wa miguu nyumbani kwake.

hahahahahahaha huyu jamaa anawafilisi .. i dot trust amercans when it comes for this ... angalia silent stan anavyoifanya arsenal... angalia glazzers family anavoikamua manure

hahahahahahaha huyu jamaa anawafilisi .. i dot trust amercans when it comes for this ... angalia silent stan anavyoifanya arsenal... angalia glazzers family anavoikamua manure

kweli kabisa jamaa wapo after money balaa...