Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 11, 2008
380 2 0
Two friends were camping out one night, when all of the sudden one of them jumps up screaming, "A SNAKE JUST BIT ME ON THE TIP OF MY PENIS!!".

The other friend said, "don't worry, I am going to town to find a doctor, I will be right back!". So he goes to town, and finally finds a doctor.

... "Doctor!! My friend just got bit by a snake!!!" the friends says.
"It's ok", the doctor says, "all you have to do is suck the poison out." .The friend says thank you, and runs back to the camp site.

The injured friends asks, "WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY? WHAT DID HE SAY?" ,the other friends replies, "doctor said you gonna die!"

NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari

JF-Expert Member
NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
807 25 35
and then .... did he really die???

J

Jobo

JF-Expert Member
J

Jobo

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 15, 2008
588 5 35
Oh maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! hakutaka kumn.......???????

N

Nesindiso Sir

JF-Expert Member
N

Nesindiso Sir

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 31, 2007
374 1 35
Du! Kazi ngumu kweeli kweli!!

senator

senator

JF-Expert Member
senator

senator

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 9, 2007
1,927 4 133
Two friends were camping out one night, when all of the sudden one of them jumps up screaming, "A SNAKE JUST BIT ME ON THE TIP OF MY PENIS!!".

The other friend said, "don't worry, I am going to town to find a doctor, I will be right back!". So he goes to town, and finally finds a doctor.

"It's ok", the doctor says, "all you have to do is suck the poison out." .The friend says thank you, and runs back to the camp site.

The injured friends asks, "WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY? WHAT DID HE SAY?" ,the other friends replies, "doctor said you gonna die!"[/QUOTE]

hahahaa!! duh jamaa msanii kweli!

Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 11, 2008
380 2 0

The injured friends asks, "WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY? WHAT DID HE SAY?" ,the other friends replies, "doctor said you gonna die!"[/QUOTE]

hahahaa!! duh jamaa msanii kweli!
LAzima awe msanii..maana akipona jamaa atampa shida sana

Forum statistics

Threads 1,235,607
Members 474,678
Posts 29,228,550