Slavery: 'Gaddafi's daughter-in-law threw boiling water over my head after I refused to beat her kid

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010

Horrific burns of nanny abandoned in dictator's mansion

By ALANAH ERIKSEN

Last updated at 3:25 PM on 30th August 2011

A nanny who worked for one of Colonel Gaddafi's sons has told how boiling hot water was poured over her head after she refused to beat his daughter... Is this a kind of Slavery? She's from Ethiopia.

* VIDEO; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dcc_1314628574

Shweyga Mullah's entire body is covered in weeping scabs after she was allegedly burned by Hannibal Gaddafi's wife, Aline Skaf.

She was found abandoned in a room at one of the family's luxury seaside villas in western Tripoli.

article-2031390-0D9F858600000578-123_634x493.jpg

Shweyga Mullah's entire body is covered in weeping scabs after she was allegedly burned by Hannibal Gaddafi's wife, Aline Skaf

article-2031390-0D9F905C00000578-585_634x370.jpg

Ms Mullah says that when she refused to beat Aline's daughter, she took her to a bathroom, tied her hands behind her back, tied her feet together, taped her mouth and poured boiling water on her head

Unable to go to the doctor, the Ethiopian sat weak on a mattress on the floor, as she calmly told her story to CNN.

Ms Mullah, 30, came from her home country to work as a nanny for the couple's young daughter and son a year ago.

She explained how model Aline lost her temper when her daughter wouldn't stop crying and Mullah refused to beat the child.

'She took me to a bathroom. She tied my hands behind my back, and tied my feet. She taped my mouth, and she started pouring the boiling water on my head.

'There were maggots coming out of my head, because she had hidden me, and no one had seen me.'

article-2031390-0B9DC8CC000005DC-572_306x517.jpg

article-2031390-07B903A0000005DC-25_306x517.jpg

Hannibal Gaddafi, seen last year, and his wife Aline Skaf, a model, hired Ms Mullah at their luxury seaside home in western Tripoli to look after their two children

Reporter Dan Rivers said that when he walked in the room, he thought she was wearing a hat because her injuries were so bad.

'Then the awful realisation dawned that her entire scalp and face were covered in red wounds and scabs, a mosaic of injuries that rendered her face into a grotesque patchwork.

'Her chest, torso and legs are all mottled with scars -- some old, some still red, raw and weeping. As she spoke, clear liquid oozed from one nasty open wound on her head'.

A guard eventually took to a hospital, where she received some treatment but when Aline found out, he was threatened with imprisonment if he dared to help her again.

article-2031390-0D9F835F00000578-207_634x377.jpg

Ms Mullah came to Libya from her native Ethiopia a year ago to work for the family and says she hasn't been paid a penny

article-2031390-0D9F868200000578-266_634x375.jpg
Ms Mullah's chest, torso and legs are all

mottled with scars - some old, some still red, raw and weeping. As she spoke, clear liquid oozed from one nasty open wound on her head, CNN said

article-2031390-0D9F849D00000578-41_634x432.jpg

Reporter Dan Rivers said that when he walked in the room, he thought Ms Mullah was wearing a hat because her injuries were so bad.

'When she did all this to me, for three days, she wouldn't let me sleep,' Ms Mullah said.

'I stood outside in the cold, with no food. She would say to staff, 'If anyone gives her food, I'll do the same to you.' I had no water - nothing.'

She said she was forced to watch as the dogs ate and she was left to go hungry, he said.

Ms Mullah was burned twice, the latest incident three months ago.
She says she wants to go to the hospital but is unable to afford to do so as the Gaddafis did no give her 'one penny' in the year she worked for them.

A colleague, who did not want to give his name, also said he had been regularly beaten and slashed with knives. He verified Ms Mullah's horrific story.

CNN visited a string of luxury seaside homes in a compound owned by the Gaddafi family yesterday.

article-2031390-0D9230D500000578-267_634x443.jpg

Victorious: Rebel fighters take advantage of the Regatta complex swimming pool where three of Gaddafi's sons have their weekend party houses.

article-2031390-0D9F7DD500000578-985_634x343.jpg

A rebel commander plays a white baby grand piano found in a 'party' house in the compound

The first house was apparently a 'party' condo which had a massive door that opened to reveal modern, black-and-white rooms.

Although it had been ransacked by rebels, it was still spectacular, with panoramic ocean views.

Discarded bottles of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch and Laurent Perrier pink champagne cases littered the floor.

Only instruction manuals and large cabinets remained for the high-end electronics that were once there.

A circular bed was the centerpiece for the master bedroom, while the en suite bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub lined with plastic white flowers.

Outside, a hot tub, a bar and a barbecue area adjoined a private beach.

Another villa contained a white baby grand piano and expensive stereo equipment.

Next door was a large swimming pool and diving complex, a gym, a steam room and a sauna made of white marble.

Rebels were seen divvying up bottles of Cristal champagne and St. Emilion Bordeaux, worth hundreds of dollars.

article-2031390-0D92295D00000578-104_634x459.jpg

Party house dining room and bar: The weekend party house of Mutassim Gaddafi, military commander and son of leader Muammar

article-2031390-0D9225F600000578-374_634x404.jpg

Exclusive: A view of Mutassim Gaddafi's party house in the Regatta complex on the outskirts of Tripoli

Read more: Aline Skaf, Gaddafi's daughter-in-law, threw boiling water on nanny Shweyga Mullah' | Mail Online
Last edited by nngu007; Today at 09:14.​

kama kuna mtu amesha cheza game moja inaitwa igi two .ndio ramani ya hiyo nyumba .ilivyo na kwenye game piriboi mmiliki ana nyumba exactly kama hiyo binafsi nlisha wai kuchora hiyo nyumba ni nzuri sana .. shame to them gaddafis

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom