Six ways men can escape poverty

Get the right woman is very interesting, if you are not aware, even the little you have will vanish. The second stage of your life is marriage, tough examination, either you go up or down economically, be very careful.

Point number one nakataaa kabisa....u shuld never wait to be inapired by a woman inspiration should come from within.

Slay queens can also motivate u maana mpaka uwagegede nawe ujae mihela ati hahahaha.

I like you're additional point
I like your post. However the following are my few comments about it.

1. You can do best if you manage to completely get rid of number 2, that is stop drinking instead

2. Number 5 should be something to do with your connection with both SMART and BETTER PEOPLE, than you. The danger of only connecting with better people without the smart ones is that some people may be/ are better than you but not smarter than you. Hence, the chances are in some instances, you are likely to be a looser if you only get connected to such kind of people

Mada nzuri ila hapa huwezi kuona mtu aisee...wanapita kimya!

Ebu Post kuhusu mpenzi wangu hanifikishi, Natafuta mpenzi wa kunipa maisha, Dawa inayoongeza nguvu za kiume, Jinsi ya kumridhisha mwanamke n.k hapo watajaa kama siafu!

Nahisi Trump alitulenga wa TZ katika ule msemo wake wa Africans!
ume tu under estimate sana duuuuh!

Mada nzuri ila hapa huwezi kuona mtu aisee...wanapita kimya!
Ebu Post kuhusu mpenzi wangu hanifikishi, Natafuta mpenzi wa kunipa maisha, Dawa inayoongeza nguvu za kiume, Jinsi ya kumridhisha mwanamke n.k hapo watajaa kama siafu!
Nahisi Trump alitulenga wa TZ katika ule msemo wake wa Africans!
Sisi wengine tunasubiri kuwekewa sexy ways to escape poverty

True in deed, hata ukiwa humu jf usiwe unafatilia tred za kiboya boya fata tred zile kongki kongki zenye watu kongki kongki , ukiwa unafatili tred zakiboya boya na wewe unakuwa boya boya tu

Hivi jiwe akija humu utampa sana shida kuusoma uzi wako tunaomna tafsiri ya Kiswahili tafadhali.