Siri kuhusu Massage salon zinazoongoza kwa ufuska Bongo yafichuka!

payuka

JF-Expert Member
Jun 17, 2010
Glenn Beck
Final Massage Parlour update for DAR
So this marks the end of my mongering for me, which strictly consisted of HJs and BBBJs at MPs. I'm broke and got to break this bad habit. I've seen the best it's going to get here and got to move on.

I've visited a few more and revisted some of the past, here are my top 3 in Dar and comments on a few others:

1) Lisa Healing Hands. Ask for a girl named Leila. OMFG, she'll blow your mind. Come in clean, especially your asshole, because she will toss your salad for like a good 10 minutes, give you a great massage, and is she is smoking hot, about an 8 or an 8. 5, very coastal looking girl. I was getting the massage and HJ for 50 and BBBJ for 60. Can't remember if I got a CIM, but for sure no swallow. This girls knows EXACTLY what to do, how, speed, etc. Complete cock master. The rest of the girls there are iffy, some look OK, but no one compares to her. She's off on Monday. The other shit she does, she makes the whole massage sensual, not just the ending, she's just a sex goddess, my oh my, I thought I was really going to fall for her. Never had anything like it. She could charge for a class to these other ladies who don't know WTF they are doing half the time.

2) Soft Touch. Just near Makumbusho bus station, on the west side of the street, go back and just to the right, you'll see a sign for it, it's just after some "Triple A Centre" for hardware. This place is nice, jacuzzi, etc. 20, 000 Tsh for their basic package and 40, 000 for the jacuzzi. And here's the catch. For two girls at once! One I had was about a 8. 5 or 9, with a perfect, absolutely perfect tits and ass, and the other girl was reasonable but had an absolutely bodacious ass. Massage was OK, but xtras. 60, 000 for an HJ. 80, 000 for a BBBJ and 110, 000 for sex, I only got the BBBJ, no CIM, but for two at once, one on my nutz and one on my cock, who were that hot. Damn. I talked them down a bit to 60, 000 for the BBBJ. Could get used to that place. Really wanted to **** those girls asses but I didn't cross that line. Tempted to ask them to dike out but that seemed out of the question.

3) Rivonnia on Kinondoni Road, on the north side, just past Hugo House. About 5 girls in there, been there a few times, most of the time I walk in and they are almost all naked except for their panties already. One girl, another coastal girl named Najma, very very fine, about a 9. Not quite as nice as the other places, really you are just there for the sexy time, it feels more like a brothel. Lots of big tits in there.

Found a couple other dives, AKA, one room places with one girl there, probably no AC, very cheap and slimy, Lily Massage behind Best Bite and Full Dose just down the road further from Diamond Jubilee Hall. Same mold as a Lulu Massaage or an Anita's. Just gross and an unappealing (one) women. Passed on them.

That's it, and I'm not messing with that hottie at the supermarket despite the fact that her amazing tits and ass is constantly pouring out of clothes.

Trying to be a monk for now on. Bye bye ISG.

Kwa habari nyingine ya kinachojiri bongo tembelea hapa, jamaa wanashare experience yao hadharani! Jinsi wanavyowapumulia dada zetu wa kibongo!

Kuna rafiki yangu mmoja aliniambia, ukiona umepata mwanamke wa kizungu, it's very likely kwamba ni reject kwenye jamii yao.. The same applies kwa wazungu, wanapotembela Africa na kuanza kulala na dada zetu, kumbe hao akina dada tayari ni reject kwenye jamii yetu.

Nahisi huyo rafiki yangu yuko sahihi..

Kuna rafiki yangu mmoja aliniambia, ukiona umepata mwanamke wa kizungu, it's very likely kwamba ni reject kwenye jamii yao.. The same applies kwa wazungu, wanapotembela Africa na kuanza kulala na dada zetu, kumbe hao akina dada tayari ni reject kwenye jamii yetu.

Nahisi huyo rafiki yangu yuko sahihi..

Kwa kiasi flani ni kweli ila sio kwa 100%!

Hivi sheria ya Tanzania inaruhusu hizi shughuli? Ila kwa bahati mbaya haiwezi kemewa maana watunga sheria nao nilishasikia ni wateja wakubwa wa kukunwa kwenye hizo bizinesi

Nahitaji hii huduma jameni . Ni dar tu ndio inapatikana au hata baadhi ya mikoa ?