Siku ya Alhamisi ndiyo siku muhimu zaidi kwa Rais Magufuli katika matukio ya kiuongozi

Kuna mzee mmoja alitahadharisha uwepo wa wapuuzi watakaohusisha ajali hii na imani za ovyo ovyo.

Exactly, for example, the captain believed that s/he would arrive safely while the ferry was overloaded. Therefore, her/his believing in safe arrival while overloaded has influenced the physical world, the drowning of the ferry.
It was prophesied that Jesus was to be born in Bethlehem, Mary lived in Galilee some miles from Bethlehem until after a few days before the birth of Jesus when a decree was announced from Rome,thousand of miles from Israel that they have to go to their home town of Bethlehem to be registered, upon arrival Jesus was born in the city which the spiritual world declared hundred of years past. Hence the spiritual world has power over the physical realm.

It was prophesied that Jesus was to be born in Bethlehem, Mary lived in Galilee some miles from Bethlehem until after a few days before the birth of Jesus when a decree was announced from Rome,thousand of miles from Israel that they have to go to their home town of Bethlehem to be registered, upon arrival Jesus was born in the city which the spiritual world declared hundred of years past. Hence the spiritual world has power over the physical realm.
Only those with deterministic view of the world will second your claim...

Only those with deterministic view of the world will second your claim...
No I view things in two dimensions, spiritual and physical. Those who are spiritual rule this world because worldly events begin in the spiritual world and then they manifest in the physical world.

Nyuzi zahivi zikiendelea humu me nitaanza likizo yakutumia jf tena likizo ndefu Yamiaka 7

No I view things in two dimensions, spiritual and physical. Those who are spiritual rule this world because worldly events begin in the spiritual world and then they manifest in the physical world.
Do you trust that there are people who are free from metaphysical world????? You have very articulately and precisely said how the physical world comes up, but you seem to believe that some people are immune from metaphysical world...have I got you right? Sorry if I still misunderstand you...

Niliwahi kusoma gazeti moja tarehe nikiwa siikumbuki ambalo lilikuwa likiichambua siku ya Alhamisi kama siku muhimu zaidi ya Rais Magufuli katika matukio ya kiuongozi.

Mambo yote makubwa kwake kiuongozi yalichambuliwa kwenye hili gazeti kuwa yalifanyika siku ya Alhamisi. Leo nimeukumbuka uchambuzi huo murua kabisa huku nikiendelea kuunga mkono juhudi zinazoendelea.

Bila kuathiriwa na ndoto za Mshana Jr naomba kuwasilisha.

R.I.P ndugu zetu zaidi ya 160 mliokufa kwenye ajali ya MV Nyerere iliyotokea siku ya Alhamisi tarehe 20/09/2018.
ngoja nitulie

Back
Top Bottom