Shule nyingine inayo wasuta viongozi wetu na mashangingi yao (picha)

Bluray said:
Nakumbuka Mkapa alikuwa mbunge wa majimbo ya Nanyumbu na Tandahimba, yaliyopo mkoani Mtwara.

Bluray,

..thank you very for the corrections. MKAPA was the MP for NANYUMBU not Namtumbo.

..i still stand by my earlier assertions that the MPs from Southern regions have really abandoned their ppl.

..most of these MP are well established in DSM while the ppl who elected are languishing in abject poverty.

..I dont see why Mzee Rashidi Kawawa has not retired to his native village.

..Mzee Msuya is back in Mwanga working hard to improve the living conditions of the ppl who first put him in the parliament. the result of Mzee Msuya efforts in Mwanga is the establishment of Mwanga Community Bank.

..Mkapa,Mwinyi,Warioba,Malecela,Lowassa,Salim Salim, Kawawa, you are not needed in DSM. wote mnatunzwa na serikali. sasa ni vizuri mkarudi kwenye majimbo yaliyowaleta mjini kusaidia kuinua maisha huku.

Bluray,

..thank you very for the corrections. MKAPA was the MP for NANYUMBU not Namtumbo.

..i still stand by my earlier assertions that the MPs from Southern regions have really abandoned their ppl.

..most of these MP are well established in DSM while the ppl who elected are languishing in abject poverty.

..I dont see why Mzee Rashidi Kawawa has not retired to his native village.

..Mzee Msuya is back in Mwanga working hard to improve the living conditions of the ppl who first put him in the parliament. the result of Mzee Msuya efforts in Mwanga is the establishment of Mwanga Community Bank.

..Mkapa,Mwinyi,Warioba,Malecela,Lowassa,Salim Salim, Kawawa, you are not needed in DSM. wote mnatunzwa na serikali. sasa ni vizuri mkarudi kwenye majimbo yaliyowaleta mjini kusaidia kuinua maisha huku.

Maneno mazito hayo

4800d1244646684-shule-hizi-zipo-tanzania-ya-mashangangingi-namtumbo-1-.jpg

nimeattach hiyo picha nimeshinndwa kuibandika ili ionekane moja kwa moja. Mwenye uwezo wa kufanya hivyo anaweza kuibandika upya. Enjoy
ngoja nikaongeze IQ kisha nirudi kukomenti

Back
Top Bottom