Should this baby be aborted?

fluid

JF-Expert Member
Jul 9, 2012
In the United States, there are many situations in which
abortions are recommended, even encouraged by family,
counselors, medical personnel and even religious advisors.
Sometimes an abortion is recommended because of difficult
circumstances and other times simply for convenience. Here
are four cases for you to consider. Should these babies be
aborted? You decide!
Four Cases:
Case #1. There’s a traveling preacher and his wife who are
living in poverty. They already have fourteen children. Now
she finds out she’s pregnant with the 15th child. They are very
poor and probably will be unable to afford a doctor’s attention.
Considering their poverty, the excessive world population, and
the number of children they already have, would you
recommend she get an abortion?
Case #2. The grandmother is an alcoholic and the father spends his evenings out drinking in the taverns. His mother has
tuberculosis. She has already given birth to four children. The first child is blind, the second child died, the third child is
deaf, and the fourth child has tuberculosis. Now the mother is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you
recommend an abortion?
Case #3. A white man raped a 13-year-old black girl and now she is pregnant. Her family lives in extreme poverty; in
fact, to survive, they often have to steal food. If you were her parents, would you recommend or require her to have an
abortion?
Case #4. A fifteen year old girl is pregnant. She is not married and lives in a cave in an outback area with very little
money or resources. The man she is engaged is not the father of the baby. There is no hospital or doctor available.
Would you recommend that she get an abortion?
The Reality:
Case #1: You would have just aborted the world-famous Methodist preacher John Wesley.
Case #2: You would have just aborted the great composer Ludwig van Beethoven.
Case #3: You would have just aborted Ethel Waters, the marvelous black Gospel singer.
Case #4: You would have just aborted Jesus Christ, the savior of the world!
Since we are killing off over a million of our babies each year,
how many other geniuses, artists, musicians, scientists, saints,
and others have we assassinated? If the “pro-choice” (read:
“pro-abortion”) folks have their way, the world may be
deprived of a genius with the cure for cancer, the first female
president, the inventor of new technologies, the saint who
could have led us closer to God, the inventor of medical
miracles, etc. In the lust of personal peace and pleasure, are we
Americans killing the very people that God has sent to assist,
teach, and save us?
I used to run my own business with over 400 employees. We
were always short of employees. In many business settings my
peers commented: “I just don’t understand why we can’t find
workers. The labor market is tough and everyone is short of
employees. I just don’t understand.” I always chimed in and said, “It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that if we
have killed off 1.5 million babies a year over the last twenty-five years that we are going to drastically reduce our
employee base. What don’t you understand about that?” Add the contraception issue and far less employees are out
there.
May God have mercy on our land! Vote pro-life! If we get the “Life Issue” wrong we’ve got it all wrong. The foundation
is the most important part of the house.

A chillingly philosophical look at abortions. True we have taken away lives of great beings in this planet through mindless abortions.But lets have a balanced view on abortions. The world of classical music thanks God for rewarding them with Beethoven for example, but think of people like Jack the Ripper, Idd Amin, Hitler etc,(people who inflicted terrible pains to others) wouldn't it have been better if their mothers had aborted them? Yes, what's your view?

A chillingly philosophical look at abortions. True we have taken away lives of great beings in this planet through mindless abortions.But lets have a balanced view on abortions. The world of classical music thanks God for rewarding them with Beethoven for example, but think of people like Jack the Ripper, Idd Amin, Hitler etc,(people who inflicted terrible pains to others) wouldn't it have been better if their mothers had aborted them? Yes, what's your view?

i mean its not for us to decide who should or shouldn't come into this world...the hitlers and amins weren't born bad, they became bad! not everyone is destined to become great but by aborting there are big chances of loosing potentially great people!

Thanks God I chose not to abort mine, regardless her father's denial....now I am a single mom of 2 months old daughter and I'm happy

i mean its not for us to decide who should or shouldn't come into this world...the hitlers and amins weren't born bad, they became bad! not everyone is destined to become great but by aborting there are big chances of loosing potentially great people!

Interesting view fluid! By the way, are people born bad or are they made bad by their environment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting view fluid! By the way, are people born bad or are they made bad by their environment?
i believe all people are born with goodwill..its our environment and our flesh that make us what we are..or if you are not an atheist..even evil spirits can take you there...

Thanks God I chose not to abort mine, regardless her father's denial....now I am a single mom of 2 months old daughter and I'm happy[/QUOTE
I am so elated to know such women even exist in this generation..if u had done so am telling you..it would have haunted so much inside..so many women are suffering inside without help in Tanzania..

From psychological point of view, there is a very hot any yet endless debate on nature (biological make up) vs nurture (environment) in the process of bringing up the child. Some psychologists like James Watson, B.F Skinner strongly believe on the power of the environmental forces in bringing up a child where others such as Darwin believes on the power on biological make up. Therefore, from this baseline, it is very defficult to draw a conclusion on this issue to whether it is only inborn characteristics or environmental forces that impact the process of bringing up the child. Most of current psychologist including me believes on the power of the two.

Back
Top Bottom