Should Poor Countries especilly Tanzania, Build New Capital Cities?

We should build to distribute our resources evenly. It has been so difficult for people to travel from Kigoma, Mpanda, Kagera, Musoma to Dar es salaam. With Dodoma people will have easy access to all ministry as will become near for all Tanzanians. It is also my hope that development will be fast than now everything is in Dar.
This reason was valid in early 60s and 70s

This reason was valid in early 60s and 70s
What has changed to invalidate the reason.
Don't you get some sense that after building Dar the government will now build Dodoma? Don't you sense that Tanzanians will access the government for few days. Aren't good for you?

I love the idea of moving to dodoma.. As the thread starter say..

Moving the capital... Should be done after all necessary matter being attended

I think more emphasis should be on

*improving schools
*improving health centers
*bulild more modern roads not only in Dar es salaam ,other region to
*The should improve the electricity system so we can hav a stable electricity supply
Don't you know that all these are in progress at Dodoma at high speed than ever?
Just Visit Dodoma. Infrastructures are in good shape. But also other cities around Dodoma feel the CC.

We should build to distribute our resources evenly. It has been so difficult for people to travel from Kigoma, Mpanda, Kagera, Musoma to Dar es salaam. With Dodoma people will have easy access to all ministry as will become near for all Tanzanians. It is also my hope that development will be fast than now everything is in Dar.
I don't think if this will solve problem

resources misuse, always the poorest are the best spender.

Lets talk what we know, Tanzania for example, Why we shift to Dodoma?.
The only big reason its because Nyerere wanted so,Nyerere dreams must be fulfilled.
Safety matters was the only Nyerere reason if you go back the history, would be very difficult for our rivals and enemies to step in Dodoma rather than DSM. With this modern world can that reason work? if its necessary is there the need to rush with too much power and expenses?
Sure

britanicca ,

..Mama Sami hakutakiwa kuapishwa Dsm, alitakiwa kuapishwa Dodoma.

..Mwili wa Magufuli haukupaswa kuagwa Dsm, angeagwa Dodoma, na kupelekwa Geita/Chato kuzikwa.

Back
Top Bottom