Should Google also charge Tanzanians to open account, register email etc?

Mimi situmii hasira bali natumia facts, huu ni muandiko tu ndio unafanya uone hivyo.

Google kuwa wafanya biashara haimaanishi wanapata faida directly kutoka kwako mwafrika.
kukupa access na data zao bure tayari ni huduma tosha kwako na ni msaada tosha kwa waafrika ambao kwa asilimia 90 ni masikini.

matter of fact Afrika inafaidika na kuhiitaji zaidi google kuliko google kufaidika na uwepo wa afrika.

now nimejibu maswali yako it's your turn to answer my questions if you can't then I better stop wasting my precious energy.
Precocious energy👣🤣🤣

Precocious energy👣🤣🤣
Oh no mrs don't condescend just yet.

It's Precious not Precocious don't tell me what I'm thinking right now is right that you're not adequate enough to differentiate the difference between the two because they're clearly distinguishable to me. aren't they?

I think we're not debating but arguing and honestly it's something that I'm really not good at and for as far as I'm concerned the argument is over. So I'm done here.

It is shame upon face of illiterate minister to say that he want to impose tax on social media users while himself and his government contribute nothing to those companies.

WE, Tanzanian use google for free, we benefit from it yet without colour of right we want to impose tax or bar it from its operation.
Tanzania there s a gang, led by few, thinking this country is for themselves, saying whites, especially americans and UK people are "mabeberu" -apartheid very bad word and color and racial discrimination.

Google users in Tanzania over 23 millions, should Google company charge us to open account, to register mail, etc? Should we now let Google Charge us?

Your country contributes ~0% of Google’s annual revenues by its use of Google’s services. Literally, Google doesn’t even know you exist on its economic map.

In discussing its markets, do you even think the name of your country ever pop’s up on Google’s table? It’s easier to imagine them pay special attention to “the UK market” or “the Chinese market”, etc. But not “the Tanzanian Market”, mon ami. Only perhaps on “the African market”. So stop pretending you’re something significant.

It’s really ridiculous, therefore, to hear someone in our government dreaming of taxing Google when, arguably, we benefit more from Google than Google does from us. This is well-nigh idiocy.

Besides, the international tax law has made it difficult for even big nations to tax companies like Google. The UK is the case in point.

The law is designed such that startups pay most of the tax to the country of their origin that to the countries where they make their sales. So, if a startup is based in country X, but makes most of the sales in country Y, the startup will pay most of the tax to country X. So you can imagine how your claim of share in the Google tax bracket fades into oblivion.

=======

Waziri mchora mawe anatoka Singida, anajihisi nchi ni yake na anajiita Fidel Castro, anahisi ndiye rais wa 2025 na yeye na genge lake amejipanga na huenda, narudia huenda anamhujumu aliyepo kwa mabmbo afanyayo, huenda!

Wwaka 2015 alichora mawe yote nch nzima jina lake, simtaji, mnamjua.
Google strategy ya mapato siyo unayotaka kutuaminisha

Oh no mrs don't condescend just yet.

It's Precious not Precocious don't tell me what I'm thinking right now is right that you're not adequate enough to differentiate the difference between the two because they're clearly distinguishable to me. aren't they?

I think we're not debating but arguing and honestly it's something that I'm really not good at and for as far as I'm concerned the argument is over. So I'm done here.

Pamoja na hiyo typing error Asante kwa kunielewa
Uwe na hoja zenye kueleweka, sio maneno maneno maana hayo kila mtu anayo

Hakuna cha bure kiongozi, sisi ndo wateja wao. Mfano, kwa mwezi wakitengeneza billion 50 Tz basi ni halali walipe kodi. Labda unambie kwa nini wasilipe kodi?

ipo wazzi AJENDA NI URAIS 2025 na kinachofanyika ni KUMKWAMISHA SSH, jamaa akiibuka 2025 anasema atafuta tozo, atafuta kila kitu cha SSH, politics is a dirty game.
Yule choko hawezi kuwa hata mwenyekiti wa serikali ya mtaa , ameshaonyesha madhaifu makubwa sana kiutendaji.

The way anaongea anaonyesha ni Sadist na hana akili sawa sawa........ Anatakiwa kuwa milembe. Choko fulani.

Umeandika uongo jaji mfawidhi aliyekupa huo ujaji mwambie kampa tapeli

Unatumia Google for free wapi wewe? Bila kuweka pesa za kifurushi huwezi tumia google wewe.Wanakatana juuu kwa juu na mitandao ya simu wewe ukishalipia kifurushi

Hukupelekwa kujifunza kiingereza ukitumie kuongopa eti " we use google for free" nyooooooooooo!!! Unajua hata google wenyewe wanakuona akili huna wanashangaa wewe ndie msomi na kingereza chako koko
Wewe jamaa uko serious kweli?
Jaribu kujifunza taratibu masuala ya internet networking...!

Maana fikra zako ni kwamba ukijiunga kifurushi ukapewa MB's za kuperuzi kutoka tigo kisha ukazitumia kufunguwa Gmail basi gmail anapata pesa kupitia mb zako??

14 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom