Should abortion be legal or illegal in Tanzania?

Kutoa mimba inaruhusiwa ila ni mpaka pale itakapothibitishwa na daktari kuwa mimba hii inaweza kumpelekea kifo mama mjamzito

My point is for the sake of many death due unsafe post abortion complication it is better to legalize the practise.
Poor logic like the one being considered to legalize marijuana and related drugs that is, kwamba, kwa kuwa watumiaji wa madawa ya kulevya ni wengi, na gharama ya kudhibiti biashara hiyo inazidi kubwa na kwa kuwa wanaotumia wanaathirika kwa kufanya hivo mafichoni, basi tuhalalishe.

Mwisho tutahalalisha na makosa mengi kama rushwa, wizi nk, kwamba kwa kuwa wezi wamekuwa wengi na wanahatarisha maisha yao kwa kuiba hasa usiku, basi tuhalalishe kuiba mchana. Hoja kama hizo ndizo zilitupelekea tukaibatiza rushwa kuwa ni takrima!

Mimi nina dada zangu walibeba mimba katika mazingira wanayojua wao mama alikataa mipango ya kutoa mimba,watoto walizaliwa sasa wamekuwa msaada kwetu na kwa mama zao pia. Katika hatari ya kifo, abortion ni sawa kwani lengo hapo si kutoa uhai bali kuokoa uhai.

Kamakabuzi, Being illegal imesaidia nini hapa kwetu. Sijawahi sikia mtu amefungwa kwa sababu ya kutoa mimba. Afadhali wezi wanafungwa. Ipo tu kwenye maandishi. If it is illegal let us make it serious kama Rwanda, wanafungwa.

Hapa kwetu hakuna kinachofanyika. Ni kama tumelegalize kijamii ila hatujaweka kwenye maandishi. Nimeona wengi wakiharibikiwa baada ya kutoa mimba kusikojulikana na kuishia kuleta gharama kwenye huduma za afya ambazo tungeziepuka.

Should be illegal! Kama sababu za ku abort ni kama hizo ulizozitaja, why have sex on the first place? Unakunywa sumu kisha unasema hutaki ikudhuru.

Mzuvendi, I think the people of Tanzania they are not well aware from that offence and what the impact of that. And we are not suppose to look on the deterrent punishment but we should think more on punishment which help the nation to have people know the effect of this.

Sorry guys I haven't around for a long period time. Anyway, here is the thing. I think majority of people who take strong stand against abortion are hypocrites of first grade for the following reason. They don't allow abortion at the same time they don't allow pregnant girls to go back to school to finish their studies. Isn't it ironic?

If you love the lives of the unborn children, then should show the same level of commitment to those carry children in their wombs.

The matter of abortion needs critical thoughts so as to make right decisions, my perceptions rely on the following reasons:

1. The world has been changed a lot we are in the world that surrounded with bundles of evils such as rape, abduction and sexual harassment ,compared to previous world that use to be controlled by morals.

That to say now days girls to some circumstances are impregnated with no consent. If we do care about unborn child what about the girl who has been raped?? Her feeling her thoughts about the coming baby, it's psychological torture to tolerate that stomach and it will torture her for life. Is where I think abortion can be allowed.

2. The country is fighting for sustainable developments (that includes the future generations)
So when we say abortion is legal, so far will be no child, few number of man power and that sustainable generation will be for who? While every future baby is terminated?

Its a hard debate actually.

This is about mother's Right versus the rights of unborn child...

If abortion should be legal then the unborn child is denied the right to life...

If abortion is made illegal the mother's rights (Life and Privacy) are at jeopardy...

Now the issue is how to strike the balance between the two...

Back
Top Bottom