She doesn't know how to cook

Sumbalawinyo

JF-Expert Member
Sep 22, 2009
A girl I once described here became a very close friend of mine. She currently considers me as the best human being alive, and that our friendship is such that "I make her life difficult".

Anyhow, she doesn't like the idea that we have not seen each other for long, and she has been of the idea that I go visit her for many hours. Her only fear is that she will have to take me to a mkahawa since she doesn't know how to cook.

Last night I called her and she informed me that her mother is in town...that she has to take her to restaurants for every single meal and as such she is in need of learning the art of cooking. I jokingly invited her to my place for two weeks, starting Dec 24, to come and get her free cooking lessons. Damn it, she agreed; and she ain't gonna take it for a ride!

Ok, #1:
As a gentleman, how do you teach a woman how to cook?

How do you, for ten consecutive days, teach a woman you once had a crush on how to cook?

Could her cooking end up in "come we stay" arrangement?

NOTE: I hate regretting.

how to cook?
food or other thing else?
send her to hotel management courses she will learn out there.............u can't learn how to teach a women on how to cook

If you hate regretting, why did you invite her in the first place? When you invited her for the 'free lessons' did you meant it? If yes, sasa maswali ya kumfundishaje yanatoka wapi, si ujipikilishe aangalie, au mie ndio sijaelewa?

Jamani, mbona mnabeba hela wenyewe kwenda dukani kununua hizo regrets?

A girl I once described here became a very close friend of mine. She currently considers me as the best human being alive, and that our friendship is such that "I make her life difficult".

Anyhow, she doesn't like the idea that we have not seen each other for long, and she has been of the idea that I go visit her for many hours. Her only fear is that she will have to take me to a mkahawa since she doesn't know how to cook.

Last night I called her and she informed me that her mother is in town...that she has to take her to restaurants for every single meal and as such she is in need of learning the art of cooking. I jokingly invited her to my place for two weeks, starting Dec 24, to come and get her free cooking lessons. Damn it, she agreed; and she ain't gonna take it for a ride!

Ok, #1:
As a gentleman, how do you teach a woman how to cook?

How do you, for ten consecutive days, teach a woman you once had a crush on how to cook?

Could her cooking end up in "come we stay" arrangement?

NOTE: I hate regretting.

Unajitafutia matatizo...ten days... you will end up being the main course.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom