She doesn't call you back

kuna jamaa mmoja sijui alikua na kakili gani alisema et

"Kiengereza kikizidi mistari Tatu minne kinakuwa uchafu"

1. Any girl who has no interest in you won't call you after a miss call ____ Period!

2. Any girl who is not interested in you won't txt you back if you stop texting her... She will only text you when you text her... (And she will always keep it short) you text her that loooooong beautiful sms and she will only reply with one or two words ( ok tanx, tanx much, tanx alot, thanks, Okay, e.t.c) or to prove to you she is not interested she will send an emoij or .

3. She will tell her friends even before you tell her your intentions. ( Ladies I have met this guy he is so stubborn aargggh it's boring me).

4. She might even lie to you on her real name. (She told you she is Christine but in reality she is Pauline). She is not interested in you.

What to do as a Man, a real Man.. Don't get upset, don't call her anymore, don't text her anymore, in short keep it cool and calm.... And do this MOVE ON. Trust me there is a lady somewhere dying she wish she could be with you and have you.... PERIOD.

Trust me she will feel so uncomfortable for her actions. It will discomfort her inside.

1. Any girl who has no interest in you won't call you after a miss call ____ Period!

2. Any girl who is not interested in you won't txt you back if you stop texting her... She will only text you when you text her... (And she will always keep it short) you text her that loooooong beautiful sms and she will only reply with one or two words ( ok tanx, tanx much, tanx alot, thanks, Okay, e.t.c) or to prove to you she is not interested she will send an emoij or .

3. She will tell her friends even before you tell her your intentions. ( Ladies I have met this guy he is so stubborn aargggh it's boring me).

4. She might even lie to you on her real name. (She told you she is Christine but in reality she is Pauline). She is not interested in you.

What to do as a Man, a real Man.. Don't get upset, don't call her anymore, don't text her anymore, in short keep it cool and calm.... And do this MOVE ON. Trust me there is a lady somewhere dying she wish she could be with you and have you.... PERIOD.

Trust me she will feel so uncomfortable for her actions. It will discomfort her inside.
When she becomes uncomfortable is she likely to rekindle the situation to how it used to be?

Don't give up.

We have already outnumberedyou guys.

Just a matter of time before women shall scramble for men like its a matter of life and death.Especially when we feel we are growing old and no family yet.
Kwann unawasakama wenzako hvo mpendwa wangu ?

When she becomes uncomfortable is she likely to rekindle the situation to how it used to be?
50/50 she might or she might not.... If she rekindles now it's your turn to decide if you're still interested or she better go for good...

The first two weeks will determine her interest unto you. No returning calls or replying text means that she doesn't like you or not interested in you....There is no need for her to tell you in words,understand her unresponsiveness and move on like a man...We are to be used for rejection.(I am)
Good fo u

Kwann unawasakama wenzako hvo mpendwa wangu ?
Wapi wamesakamwa?

Would you rather I sugarcoated the lies?

Not me. Unless hujanielewa

Nilichomwambia ni kwamba wanawake tumewazidi idada wanaume so soon tutaacha kuwatesa mnapotufukuzia na hasa tunaposhtuka umri umesogea na hatuna familia.