She claims to love me, but…….

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
She is claiming to love me, but she is sharing her dreams with someone else!!! Can you believe it???

Alright!! She never gets tired of splattering her profoundly love for me. “I love you mackdaddy!.....You are every breathe I take superman!.... I like how you thrust me hard mr. mandingo!”…These are just few of her many lines.

But guess what! She doesn’t think that she can ever allow my specimen to penetrate any of her precious eggs. Why? Because I have a flat-fat nose, a dark-skin, and a short height. So basically, she thinks my DNA will mess up the baby, if we are to have one.

Her ideally babydaddy has to be light-skin, tall, and most importantly has to have “Van Dicker or Ramsey Noah” kinda look. Crap!!!

What do I do?? I don’t see tomorrow.....

pack your bags and leave....lol
katafute na wewe mdwarf mwenzio...teh teh

si uachane naye kama you dont share the same dreams don't just hang there chukua hamsini zako and find a person whom you will fit in her dreams.....

Use her,
squeeze her, then
dump her! Hey I mean she's garbage just like an empty beer can...

Duh pole but be grateful that you have known this as early as this............ingekuwaje angekubali umuoe kisha akatafute baba wa mwanae anayemtaka?? Mshukuru MUNGU wako na huyo mpenzi, at least she has been honesty to you (Though in a harsh way)

Wewe na wewe bana aaah....hii umeikopi wapi?

Halafu wewe si ume.....?

Sasa Nyani Ngabu wewe ndo unaondoa utamu...kama jamaa kaicopy somewhere sii uiweke hapa???? Nini un aremba??? So unamaanisha jamaa sio ngoswe???( Muhusika???) anyway hata kama kaicopy imekaa mkao na wala haihitaji ushauri koz yeye mwenyewe anajua cha kufanya.......

pack your bags and leave....lol
katafute na wewe mdwarf mwenzio...teh teh

Hahahahaaaaa.....yaani umenikumbusha mbali sana....advance pale Mkwawa kulikua na ticha wa Malezi silitaji ila nick name yake ilikua hiyo yenye Blue.....Jamaa alikua mkuda kinyama hasa akijua una demu ungonga au unafukuzia lazima ukususpend.......

waaaaooo
slow down a bit ...
she said she loves u ??
at the same time she said ur DNA will mess up the baby...???
ooook this is cryz..
u all need to grow up...

She is claiming to love me, but she is sharing her dreams with someone else!!! Can you believe it???

Alright!! She never gets tired of splattering her profoundly love for me. "I love you mackdaddy!.....You are every breathe I take superman!.... I like how you thrust me hard mr. mandingo!"…These are just few of her many lines.

But guess what! She doesn't think that she can ever allow my specimen to penetrate any of her precious eggs. Why? Because I have a flat-fat nose, a dark-skin, and a short height. So basically, she thinks my DNA will mess up the baby, if we are to have one.

Her ideally babydaddy has to be light-skin, tall, and most importantly has to have "Van Dicker or Ramsey Noah" kinda look. Crap!!!

What do I do?? I don't see tomorrow.....
we unajishaurije kwanza?

We can sometimes love what we do not understand, but it is impossible completely to understand what we do not love

we mwenyewe unaona hakuna upendo hapo bado wataka ushauri??? we ngangania tu mwisho wasiku utajua mwenyewe cha kufanya