Shawty Lo beefin with T.I?

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
No Comments, but this lil dude(Shawty Lo) needs to step his game up for real!!!

ti-copy.jpg

Word on the streets is that it’s brewing up between T.I and Shawty Lo in Atlanta. According to a source close to one of the two parties, the two spoke on the phone early this morning. Shawty Lo felt disrespected when T.I took shots at him in the new (hot) record “No Matter What” that was dropped earlier. In the song he raps:

they couldnt wait to say goodnight shorty
so they can try to rhyme, act and look like shorty
go get a beat from toomp, and make a hook like shorty
before ya know it i’m back what it look like shorty

and

so i huff and puff rhymes, lyrics so sick wit it
set the standards in atlanta to get get get it
so you up and coming rappers wana diss, just kill it
im officially the realest, point blank, period

For those familiar with Shawty Lo’s songs, Let’s “Get Get Get it” is one of his trademark sayings off of the single “Dey Know”. DJ Toomp has worked with T.I on almost every album and produced the chart topping single “What You Know” off of T.I’s “King” Album. Toomp also has production on Shawty Lo’s album “Units In The City”.

T.I Interview

Shawty Lo Interview

..thought TI wud have his ass layin' low in jail by now.... so, what was the outcome of his court case for possession of battle zone firearm?!!! anyone know....

..thought TI wud have his ass layin' low in jail by now.... so, what was the outcome of his court case for possession of battle zone firearm?!!! anyone know....

He coped a plea deal and he's awaiting sentencing sometime next year. According to reports he won't do more than a year....so thats whats up...

I think it was last week... dude(shawty lo) went around bankhead asking people if they know or seen T.I. and talking about he will personally pay whoever gets him T.I's video or photos in Bankhead.

He is been doing a lot of community service though and he can't leave the State of Georgia.

I think it was last week... dude(shawty lo) went around bankhead asking people if they know or seen T.I. and talking about he will personally pay whoever gets him T.I's video or photos in Bankhead.

Tip was on the A-Team's morning show a couple weeks ago and went off on Shawty Lo and he was very funny....

Tip was on the A-Team's morning show a couple weeks ago and went off on Shawty Lo and he was very funny....

ha ha nimeweka link kwenye post ya kwanza...though kuna some radio station wameplay like wao ndio wamemhoji lol...