Sharia Police Begin to Patrol Streets of Egypt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
vigilantes-629x469.jpg
Salafi groups are calling for Egypt to adopt Sharia. Some appear to have taken to the streets to punish perceived transgressions. Credit: Cam McGrath/IPS.
CAIRO, Dec 6 2012 (IPS) - As Egyptians debate how deeply Sharia should influence the new constitution, and in the face of clashes that left five dead on Wednesday, some extremists have taken to the streets to enforce their own interpretation of "God's law". In recent months, these self-appointed guardians of public probity have accosted Muslims and minority Christians they accuse of violating the provisions of Islamic law.

Ishaq Ibrahim, a researcher at the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR), says reports of incidents began after the 2011 uprising that toppled dictator Hosni Mubarak. Witnesses have reported seeing "bearded zealots" threaten women they deem dressed immodestly, break up parties playing "un-Islamic" music, vandalise shops selling alcohol, and in one case, chop off the ear of a man accused of abetting immorality.

Ibrahim says evidence is circumstantial, as only a few of the perpetrators have been caught, but the attacks appear to be the work of ultraconservative Salafi Muslims.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/12/islamist-vigilantes-begin-to-police-egypt/

Laana imeshaingia Misri, ni suala la wakati tu uanze kusikia fulani kapigwa mawe hadi kufa, mama kacharazwa viboko sababu ya kuendesha gari, huyu kakatwa kichwa baada ya kuzini n.k

Panda bangi, vuna bangi.
Revelation 2:22-23 [SUP] [/SUP]Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:

Mi naona kama wanaiondoa laana kwa nguvu tu!kwa maneno mengine wanasema,Big NO -UZINZI,ULEVI,MAADILI POTOFU NK.

Laana imeshaingia Misri, ni suala la wakati tu uanze kusikia fulani kapigwa mawe hadi kufa, mama kacharazwa viboko sababu ya kuendesha gari, huyu kakatwa kichwa baada ya kuzini n.k

Panda bangi, vuna bangi.

si tatizo lako maana lawama ni kwa walio kujaza hayo, nakuombea mungu akujalie open mind ili uone yale ambayi unafichwa.

Revelation 2:22-23 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:

1. Who is this talking in this book and to whom?
2. Why is this book called Revelation?

Revelation 2:22-23 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

you can not interpret the bible with islamic brain, you are too low even to quote this. bible is not for the semi-illiterates muslims try other books of ignarance baby.

vigilantes-629x469.jpg
Salafi groups are calling for Egypt to adopt Sharia. Some appear to have taken to the streets to punish perceived transgressions. Credit: Cam McGrath/IPS.
CAIRO, Dec 6 2012 (IPS) - As Egyptians debate how deeply Sharia should influence the new constitution, and in the face of clashes that left five dead on Wednesday, some extremists have taken to the streets to enforce their own interpretation of "God's law". In recent months, these self-appointed guardians of public probity have accosted Muslims and minority Christians they accuse of violating the provisions of Islamic law.

Ishaq Ibrahim, a researcher at the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR), says reports of incidents began after the 2011 uprising that toppled dictator Hosni Mubarak. Witnesses have reported seeing "bearded zealots" threaten women they deem dressed immodestly, break up parties playing "un-Islamic" music, vandalise shops selling alcohol, and in one case, chop off the ear of a man accused of abetting immorality.

Ibrahim says evidence is circumstantial, as only a few of the perpetrators have been caught, but the attacks appear to be the work of ultraconservative Salafi Muslims.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/12/islamist-vigilantes-begin-to-police-egypt/

to worship is a free will matter there is no need of forcing people to interpret things the way you do, beware of bearded fools.

to worship is a free will matter there is no need of forcing people to interpret things the way you do, beware of bearded fools.

Umeongea point. Unfortunately, rais wao haoni hii kitu na anataka kulazimisha watu kufanya ayafanyayo yeye kwa kusikia ama kuhisi. Kwani nina hakika behind closed doors kuna madhambi mengi ayafanyayo. Marais wa kiafrika bwana, yaani asome asisome ujinga ni ule ule wa kujifanya Mungu mtu huku wakiiba.

Biblia huiwezi kuitafsiri, si kwa watu wa jinsi yako msio hoji mambo. Sikiliza kipindi cha TBC asubuhi, Maalim anahubiri vitisho bila kuwapa watu nafasi ya kufikiri/kuhoji mambo.

Biblia huiwezi kuitafsiri, si kwa watu wa jinsi yako msio hoji mambo. Sikiliza kipindi cha TBC asubuhi, Maalim anahubiri vitisho bila kuwapa watu nafasi ya kufikiri/kuhoji mambo.

Mkuu dini za jazba ndizo zinazoleta ugaidi duniani,kwani watu hufanya mambo kama mapunguani!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom