Shares in Acacia Mining surge after Barrick Gold and Tanzania strike a deal

Andrew Mushi

JF-Expert Member
Dec 13, 2016
Niliyasema hapa, share ilipokua ina hit the rock bottom

Shares in London-listed Acacia Mining rocketed up more than 20 per cent after the troubled miner's parent company struck a long-awaited agreement with the government of Tanzania.

Barrick Gold agreed that Tanzania would take a 16 per cent stake in three gold mines operated by Acacia.

Shares in the firm shot up 20.49 per cent to 219.9p after the announcement was made.

At a news conference in Tanzania, Barrick chairman John Thornton said the firm agreed to pay Tanzania $300m as a show of good faith, Reuters reported.

The company and the government had been in talks for months working to resolve a dispute over an export ban which has sent Acacia's shares spiralling since March.

Naamini kabisa haya mazungumzo yana tija kwa pande zote zilizohusika na hata zile zilizowekwa pembeni.

Shares in Acacia Mining surge after Barrick Gold and Tanzania strike a deal

6e69e1272d6a9f8ee93d69e31ae0830e.jpg

I provide my analysis and I bet on my chip,
03090d556497e84a785907e05f438dd9.jpg

And now it is high time to cash in the price has gone up and up!

6b7a9dcea1c92ed2760747e4ac36326e.jpg

How much did you make it today? Please comment and share

Beyond my expectations

Just in It is gone up again within hours by over 10% just today

54774e18d6a3c254387700b4dc720080.jpg

Well hope you will make a good money out of it
Congratulations

Thank you!

My advice and that of Warren Buffet, when the market are nervous be greedy, and when every is greedy sell out!

I did my part, nawashauri wenzangu find a broker and invest something stick with the news, you will make something out of it!

Now I’m into alternative of bitcoins, China give me an answer that My tip to you!

Shilingi ya Tanzania itapanda, hatuna budi kumpongeza mh. Raisi

siasa nyingi a return of 0.001 % ya kile ulichokitarajia, Mkuu hapo pagumu kuswallow,

I feel kama wanawazuga I have a lot to admire, or they have been fooled to bits, ati wanasema watapata 50% ya zaidi walichoahidiwa ya 16%

I smell a rotten fish! Bado nasoma mazingira, shilling itapanda I hope so, if memorandum of understanding comes to a fruitful agreement signed and accepted on both parties,

The cash invested in our banks going through circulation like any other cash deposited by you and me in any other banks,

Thank you!

My advice and that of Warren Buffet, when the market are nervous be greedy, and when every is greedy sell out!

I did my part, nawashauri wenzangu find a broker and invest something stick with the news, you will make something out of it!

Now I’m into alternative of bitcoins, China give me an answer that My tip to you!
Du bitcoin kuna jamaa na mke wake na watoto wameamua kuuza kila kitu kuanzia nyumba na gari tatu pamoja na kila kitu cha ndani.
Wameamua to invest into bitcoin
Ndugu wanamshangaa lakini hayo ni maamuzi yake anasema hategemei hasara.
Risk taker huyo

Share za london za Acacia asubuhi zilikuwa 180.90 kwa pound na sasa ni 243.10 kwa pound ambayo ni ongezeko la 34%.

Stock zake zote zina market cap/ thamani ya 990M pound kwa misingi hii leo tu thamani imepanda kwa 340.4M pound au $448M kwa leo pekee. sasa tujiulize nani kapata deal nzuri!!. Hii inaonyesha share holder wamependa deal yao.

Kiingine hiyo $300M ambayo watatupa watachukua mkopo na mikopo inaenda 3% kwa miaka mitano hivyo kwa hizi share tu wame win na team yao leo wamekuwa hero huko kwa hizi share.

Hii pesa wanayo leo na pesa yetu bado tunaomba... wenzetu wanajua biashara sana

Sisi ni siasa wenzetu leo tu wana $448 .... hivyo inawezekana tume win lakini wenzetu zaidi

Si tuko 50/50.na sisi tutapata nusu yake au?

Please dont't shoot me! :(
Hapana
Tumekubaliana Tanzania itamiliki 16% kwa kila mgodi wa ACACIA hapa TZ

Aidha kila mgodi wao baada ya kutoa gharama za mgodi
Kila faida
Tanzania na Barrick tutagawana 50:50

Back
Top Bottom