Shania Twain kutalikiwa!

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Here we go again, they dont last, do they??.......

Country star Shania Twain, husband splitting up

TORONTO (AP) — Shania Twain and husband-producer Robert "Mutt" Lange are splitting up after 14 years of marriage. The 42-year-old Canadian country superstar and 59-year-old Lange married in 1993 and have a 6-year-old son named Eja. Her publicist provided no further details Thursday about the couple's breakup.

Lange and Twain, best known for her hits "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" and "You're Still the One," recently opened a hiking trail on their property in New Zealand, fulfilling a pact designed to allay fears that wealthy foreigners were snapping up and sealing off the country's prime real estate.

Lange produced three of Twain's albums: 1995's "The Woman in Me," 1997's "Come on Over" and 2002's "Up!"

http://www.shaniatwain.com/

Loooh! Masikini....huyu mwanamama anaimba lakini tuache utani; Ndo maisha hayo lakini kuna kupanda na kushuka.

KANA i think it would read better if you wrote shania na robert kutalikiana au kuachana instead of kutalikiwa. just personal observation though.

KANA i think it would read better if you wrote shania na robert kutalikiana au kuachana instead of kutalikiwa. just personal observation though.
Hakuna kutalikiana, mmoja wao ndiye atakuwa anamtaliki mwenzie,ni vigumu mara nyingi kwa wana ndoa wawili kukubaliana na kuridhika kuhusu jambo hili,my mistake hapa ni kuwa im not sure nani anamtaliki mwenzie.

Kinyau,
I must say this, kwetu waswahili mwanaume ndiye anataliki, ushawahi kusikia mwanaume 'kaachika?' hata kama yeye ndo kapigwa chini?