Serikali yaonya matumizi ya picha za Marais Wastaafu wa awamu za 2, 3 na 4

Madhara ya kisiasa haituhusu sisi kama alikuwa anahusika lazima atajwe.....mbona tunawataja kwenye mazuri na mabaya wakubali kutajwa
Mkapa daaraja lake lile kila mtu anamkumbuka
Jk uwanja wa taifa n.k
Mkuu sibusiso dlomo, hoja yako naikubali, ila kikwete hakujenga uwanja wa taifa.

Rais magufuli Léo amesema amesoma ripoti nzima n'a hajaona Mahali walipotajwa mkapa n'a kikwete
Na amesema waachwe wapumzike kwa kuwa walifanya kazi kubwa kulitumikia taifa

Nini maoni yako

Chanzo Chanel ten
Nikitoa maoni ntatukana ...wacha nikae kimya..

Kama tu kusema Mkapa na Kikwete washtakiwe imekuwa nongwa, Je Kaka Mjeda angekutana na hii interview iliyofanyika wakati bado Obama ni rais?

Kaka Mjeda huyooo, kauza nyumba kanunua gari!

STUART VARNEY (HOST): Let's get right to the president's speech last night on terrorism, and bring in Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. Alright, Ralph, I have a question for you. I know you watched last night. I want to know, what were you saying to the TV as the president was speaking? What was your commentary as the president's speech unfolded?
RALPH PETERS: Well, first of all he keeps speaking about "we can't give in to our fears." You know, "don't be afraid." Look, Mr. President we're not afraid we're angry, we're pissed off, we're furious. We want you to react, we want you to do something. You're afraid. I mean this guy is such a total pussy, it's stunning. And, you know, we want -- we the people, the American people, whom he does not know in any intimate sort of manner, we want action. We want action against Islamic State and then -- then, when the president is telling us he is going to destroy ISIS. This is a president who has done more harm to American police departments than he has done to Islamic State. This is a president who restrains our military. He uses it not to defeat ISIS, but for political purposes for political cover. This is a president who doesn't want to hurt our enemies. This is a president who cares more about thugs in Guantanamo, or thugs in Ferguson, Missouri, than he does about law-abiding American citizens and their right to live in safety and peace.
VARNEY: I can tell you are super angry, and I asked you what your reaction was, but I have got to call you -- you can't use language like that on the program, OK? I'm sorry.
PETERS: I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom