Serena Williams Dumped!

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Cheesed-off tennis star Serena reveals broken heart

AFP
January 10, 2008
SYDNEY (AFP) - Australian Open champion Serena Williams has revealed that she will defend her title this month nursing a broken heart -- and that she has found solace in a book called "Who Moved My Cheese?"

Williams bares her feelings in her blog on the official website www.serenawilliams.com, unloading her angst at putting her faith in a boyfriend then being dumped.

"Trust is something you vowed you would never do again, but slowly your heart comes out of its steel enclosure," she wrote in the entry posted on her website Monday.

"You feel like you can trust him, you feel as if everything you went through was for a reason, and the reason was to meet him."

The world number seven does not reveal the name of her suitor in the entry, although the last man publicly linked to the American eight-time Grand Slam winner was US actor Jackie Long.

Williams reveals that as "weeks turn into months" her bliss sours as her beau fails to declare his love.

"No, not the 'L' word, but what you have been most afraid of," she wrote.

"What deep in your heart you have been afraid to confront. What you always suspected would happen one day sooner or later. HE STOPS CALLING. You panic."

Williams details how she felt foolish and hurt at losing the chance to find a soulmate, concluding "eventually you know you will find the keys to your heart, but also in the back of your mind you think ... will it happen again?"

In another entry, Williams writes about the changes the break-up brought to her life.

"I decided to rid myself of relationships that could stop me from reaching the main goal which is being the best," she wrote. "I did not want anything to stand in my way of doing what I do best, which is playing tennis."

She said she found comfort in the book "Who Moved My Cheese?" by motivational author Spencer Johnson, who likens mice in a maze hunting for cheese to humans searching for happiness and success.

"Basically, it was talking about complacency and being afraid of change," Williams wrote.

"I then realised that I was afraid to change, afraid to move on. I was afraid to find new cheese! I thought there was only one cheese out there but after reading that book I realised that there is all types of cheese out there."

The book, published in the 1990s, has sold more than 10 million copies, according to the author's website.

It has also inspired a number of parodies, including "Who Cut the Cheese?" by "Stilton Jarlsberg".

Its so sad... Love/relationships are big issues all over the world...

Its all because it reach a point the heart cant take no more and needs to move on...

No one like a break up, or being dumped or being left... With situations nature has to take the course...

Cc: mahondaw

Its so sad... Love/relationships are big issues all over the world...

Its all because it reach a point the heart cant take no more and needs to move on...

No one like a break up, or being dumped or being left... With situations nature has to take the course...

Cc: mahondaw

Yeah nikweli

Tukianzia humu tu kasheshe..
Malalamiko, Vilio na usaliti kila kukicha

Eeeh mungu saidia Smart911 wangu akaze ivoivo

The kizungu is very very, embu aliyeelewa bara bara afafanue kidogo.

Yeah nikweli

Tukianzia humu tu kasheshe..
Malalamiko, Vilio na usaliti kila kukicha

Eeeh mungu saidia Smart911 wangu akaze ivoivo
We acha tu mahondaw wangu... Hakuna mtu anayependa fulani na fulani wawe happly ever after... Lazima watu wata bring past zao forward kuwachafua... Mkikutana wote wavumilivu and never mind.. Mambo huo murua... Ila mkikutana wote dakika mbili mbele mnatifuana kila siku...

Am lucky to have you kwa kweli...