Septemba 7, siku ambayo Tundu Lissu alishambuliwa kwa risasi tuipe jina gani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salary Slip

JF-Expert Member
Apr 3, 2012
Wapenda mabadiliko kote nchini,siku hii ya September 7 kila mwaka sidhani kama inapaswa kupita hivi hivi bali tunapaswa kuitambua kwa namna moja au nyingine kutokana na uzito wa tukio lenyewe na jinsi tukio lenyewe lilivyotekelezwa.

Sasa wadau,siku hii tuitambue kama
1.Tanzania Cowards Day
2.A Day of Great Disgrace to the Nation
3.Tanzania Free Speech Day
4.Tanzania Black Thursday(Alhamisi ile iingie katika kumbukumbu hiyo maalumu)

Unaweza kuongezea/kuboresha.

Wapenda mabadiliko kote nchini,siku hii ya September 7 kila mwaka sidhani kama inapaswa kupita hivi hivi bali tunapaswa kuitambua kwa namna moja au nyingine kutokana na uzito wa tukio lenyewe na jinsi tukio lenyewe lilivyotekelezwa.

1.Tanzania Cowards Day
2.A Day of Disgrace to the Nation

Extracts toka kwa Mountain Top Speech

And that's all this whole thing is about. We aren't engaged in any negative protest and in any negative arguments with anybody. We are saying that we are determined to be men. We are determined to be people. We are saying -- We are saying that we are God's children. And that we are God's children, we don't have to live like we are forced to live.

And we just went on before the dogs and we would look at them; and we'd go on before the water hoses and we would look at it, and we'd just go on singing "Over my head I see freedom in the air." And then we would be thrown in the paddy wagons, and sometimes we were stacked in there like sardines in a can. And they would throw us in, and old Bull would say, "Take 'em off," and they did; and we would just go in the paddy wagon singing, "We Shall Overcome." And every now and then we'd get in jail, and we'd see the jailers looking through the windows being moved by our prayers, and being moved by our words and our songs.
"God sent us by here, to say to you that you're not treating his children right. And we've come by here to ask you to make the first item on your agenda fair treatment, where God's children are concerned. Now, if you are not prepared to do that, we do have an agenda that we must follow.

Let us develop a kind of dangerous unselfishness. One day a man came to Jesus, and he wanted to raise some questions about some vital matters of life. At points he wanted to trick Jesus, and show him that he knew a little more than Jesus knew and throw him off base....

Now that question could have easily ended up in a philosophical and theological debate. But Jesus immediately pulled that question from mid-air, and placed it on a dangerous curve between Jerusalem and Jericho. And he talked about a certain man, who fell among thieves. You remember that a Levite and a priest passed by on the other side. They didn't stop to help him. And finally a man of another race came by. He got down from his beast, decided not to be compassionate by proxy. But he got down with him, administered first aid, and helped the man in need. Jesus ended up saying, this was the good man, this was the great man, because he had the capacity to project the "I" into the "thou," and to be concerned about his brother.

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop.

And I don't mind.

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!

And so I'm happy, tonight.

I'm not worried about anything.

I'm not fearing any man!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!!

1.Tanzania Cowards Day

Black September yetu

1.Tanzania Cowards Day
4.Tanzania Evils Day

TUNDU DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom