Senegal: How the Modern Trains and Airport Terminals looks like

game over

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2016
Silent Achievers,

Unlike our low esteemed gossiping noisy neighbors, Senegalese never boast about Ranks, GDP or whatever, they ar the true Africans with the right self esteem

Senegal is not LDC like you. Their port is much superior than Dar and they have better infrastructure than you.
tapatalk_1589043627862.jpg
tapatalk_1589044795485.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Not true, I know Senegal ni ovyo tu kama Tz yenyu., it is a small economy with high poverty levels, not like Seychelles, Namibia, Botswana nor Mauritius, these have small GDPs but high quality of life, almost 2nd world status, some parts first world lifestyle., Senegal bado sana!.,
Infact Senegal is Better than any East African Country.

Not true, I know Senegal ni ovyo tu kama Tz yenyu., it is a small economy with high poverty levels, not like Seychelles, Namibia, Botswana nor Mauritius, these have small GDPs but high quality of life, almost 2nd world status, some parts first world lifestyle., Senegal bado sana!.,
Ni kitu gani Kenya inazidi Senegal ukiondoa Idadi ya Watu na GDP? Halafu tuache kuweka nchi kama Shelisheli, Namibia na Mauritius kwenye ligi za Kenya. Those are almost first world countries.

Senegal will never be anywhere near Kenya.
A reason I never give danm on these meaningless rankings, see this, TPDF has been assisting the broke Congolese forces for decades and they are still ranked ahead of Kenya as well,
KDF soldiers loots biscuits and chocolates in Supermarkets during a serious operation, their so called Navy spent weeks searching for the bodies of a lady and daughter.

Shame that KDF Navy cant dive, neither swim a reason GOK hired private divers from SA, they even hidden in grass during the Ambush by the unprofessional militia Alshabaab.

A reason Al Shabaab has their training camps within Kenya and has been fucking KDF sideways for decades, Ethiopia troops have been shooting down KDF aircafts as they wish, no one of your Kenyan Soldiers attempts to open their mouths, M7 troops are at Migingo (Kenyan Territory ) as we speak, wanakalia kisiwa Kimabavu.
With these few mentions I think KDF is the weakest thing in Africa,

Anyway let's focus on the Airport and The Trains in Dakar, they are far modern than the oldy Precambrian Jurasic things you have in Kenya, Right?

Back
Top Bottom