Secretary urgently needed.

Noted
Well only if you were experiencing what i am experiencing now, probably you couldn't have the guts to talk like this.
This is too much to the extent that I am failing of stopping my emotions and I am feeling sympathetic.
Unemployment situation should not be a warrant of embarrassing the job seekers and it is not a humanity at all taking the photos of hundreds of female job seekers and checking their bodies as a factor of recruitment process.

This is too much to the extent that I am failing of stopping my emotions and I am feeling sympathetic.
Unemployment situation should not be a warrant of embarrassing the job seekers and it is not a humanity at all taking the photos of hundreds of female job seekers and checking their bodies as a factor of recruitment process.
Such a pity
You talking on your opinions, driven by emotions not facts.
You don't know what i am looking for..
Everyone got preferences and this comments changes nothing.

Haven't pointed a gun on anyone to apply
They have their choices and i respect that.
Apply if it suits you if not leave for those who want..

Haven't pointed a gun on anyone to apply
They have their choices and i respect that.
Apply if it suits you if not leave for those who want..
Is better you take your relatives because they are perfect.
Otherwise in these forums no one is perfect indeed.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom