Search for internship position-Cost Accountant (with MS Excel proficiency)

baest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 12, 2015
Dear all, Greetings.

I humbly requesting you to support me in searching for aforementioned position. I have never worked before in this position but I have knowledge and depth passion in working in this accounting department.

Below is summary of qualification and experience.

Qualifications

 Bachelor of arts in Economics and Statistics
 Advanced certificate of Secondary Education
 Certificate of secondary Education
 Certificate of TRACE Global anti bribery Compliance
 CPA (T) Candidate –Intermediate Level, ( 2019- to date)

Professional Summary

Tax and Accounting associate with over more than a year preparing a typical tax returns for clients. Dedicated professional with knowledge of the tax codes and ways to assist clients to pay, file the right
amount of tax at right time. Committed to providing the best care to clients through transparent
communication and timely preparation of tax, levy or any other entity’s obligation documents and timely filing with relevant governing institution. Skilled in negotiation and arithmetic accuracy with a
strong ability to problem solving to assist clients with tax queries. As I mentioned above, I am currently pursuing his
Certified Public Accountant studies administered by the NBAA.

I am looking forward to your assistance, in term of entity recommendations, contact of potential employers and more I am willing to share my detailed resume for considerations.