Sasa Tundu Lissu ni Oxygen Katika Moto: Barua

Chajo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2012
T.jpg

My Hero Tundu Antiphas Lissu,

Thank you. That seems so small to say to someone so largely impactful in my life. I wish I could say more, but I know you wouldn't mind if I didn't even say that. You are a courageous person with the world's biggest heart and undeniable mental strength. You have become not only an inspiration to me, but truly my hero.

I remember meeting you just as all people remember meeting their hero. You stood so stable and so strong, even then. Your smile lit up the room and you instantly could make a room of audience feel the reality of being true citizens. You always have had that power to make us all one, and form a better world just purely from being you.

A hero doesn't have to have a cape and save terrified women from burning buildings, though I know you probably would if you could. Heroes simply have to make the world a better place even if that's only by one person's life. You’re that one person!

God bless you, Hero Tundu Antiphas Lissu! You are, indeed, a lion and your letter has energized the entire struggle.

Hero Tundu Antiphas Lissu, Please know that you have strong people behind you and beside you, but you, as one person, are stronger than an entire nation. You know who you are and are true to yourself. You couldn't make me prouder of who you are if you tried, but that's why you know you can do it on your own and that's why you can do anything you set your mind to.

I've never met someone who has so much bravery inside them. Each day, you take things on like it's nothing, when I know so many who would complain. You are more than just a person in the way you carry yourself and put yourself out there for the betterment of other's lives.

Why we can't keep letting people in power get away with murder.
There are certain times in everyone’s life where it is required of them to be vulnerable. A baby relies on its caretaker with its entire life. Not unlike how dementia patients rely on their nurses. Sometimes we get sick and need to go to the hospital, where a doctor can oversee our recovery. Boy scouts count on their leaders to teach them just as we rely on our president to lead us.

However, sometimes — more often than we’d like to admit — we are taken advantage of. When someone is brought to power, we put our faith in them that they won’t abuse it. Not so long ago, it was unheard of and offensive in Tanzania to suggest that people of influence and prestige could also be dangerous, even deadly. Our current social climate has slowly been forced to accept the fact that despite the status or identity of an individual, they are equally capable of crime and deserving of equal punishment.

Human rights violations, relentless cruelty, tyranny and oppression are, tragically, everyday experiences for Tanzanians now.

It is horrifying. It is also so far away from what our nation’s fore founders heroically fought for, and what campaigners outside our country were supporting, in the struggle for liberation.

What now is needed:
What now is needed is decisive action, and a clear and unequivocal strategies on fully enforcing international sanctions against the "dictatorial power".

I am now a better me because of you.

With everything I've mentioned and the many things I'm sure I've forgotten to include, I want you to know that my success is my own, but I do appreciate all that you've done to get me here. I don't know where I'd stand if I didn't have a hero like you. You inspire me, you care, you are the person I'm lucky to know and I couldn't love you anymore for that. So once again, thank you - I'll spend a lifetime cherishing the hero I've found inside you.

May God bless you and keep you, may He make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; May the Lord turn his face to you and grant you peace and total healing.

Get well real soon.

Fellow son of the nation.

View attachment 664486

Thank you. That seems so small to say to someone so largely impactful in my life. I wish I could say more, but I know you wouldn't mind if I didn't even say that. You are a courageous person with the world's biggest heart and undeniable mental strength. You have become not only an inspiration to me, but truly my hero.

I remember meeting you just as all people remember meeting their hero. You stood so stable and so strong, even then. Your smile lit up the room and you instantly could make a room of audience feel the reality of being true citizens. You always have had that power to make us all one, and form a better world just purely from being you.

A hero doesn't have to have a cape and save terrified women from burning buildings, though I know you probably would if you could. Heroes simply have to make the world a better place even if that's only by one person's life. You’re that one person!

God bless you, Hero Tundu Antiphas Lissu! You are, indeed, a lion and your letter has energized the entire struggle.

Hero Tundu Antiphas Lissu, Please know that you have strong people behind you and beside you, but you, as one person, are stronger than an entire nation. You know who you are and are true to yourself. You couldn't make me prouder of who you are if you tried, but that's why you know you can do it on your own and that's why you can do anything you set your mind to.

I've never met someone who has so much bravery inside them. Each day, you take things on like it's nothing, when I know so many who would complain. You are more than just a person in the way you carry yourself and put yourself out there for the betterment of other's lives.

There are certain times in everyone’s life where it is required of them to be vulnerable. A baby relies on its caretaker with its entire life. Not unlike how dementia patients rely on their nurses. Sometimes we get sick and need to go to the hospital, where a doctor can oversee our recovery. Boy scouts count on their leaders to teach them just as we rely on our president to lead us.

However, sometimes — more often than we’d like to admit — we are taken advantage of. When someone is brought to power, we put our faith in them that they won’t abuse it. Not so long ago, it was unheard of and offensive in Tanzania to suggest that people of influence and prestige could also be dangerous, even deadly. Our current social climate has slowly been forced to accept the fact that despite the status or identity of an individual, they are equally capable of crime and deserving of equal punishment.

Human rights violations, relentless cruelty, tyranny and oppression are, tragically, everyday experiences for Tanzanians now.

It is horrifying. It is also so far away from what our nation’s fore founders heroically fought for, and what campaigners outside our country were supporting, in the struggle for liberation.

What now is needed:
What now is needed is decisive action, and a clear and unequivocal strategies on fully enforcing international sanctions against the "dictatorial power".

With everything I've mentioned and the many things I'm sure I've forgotten to include, I want you to know that my success is my own, but I do appreciate all that you've done to get me here. I don't know where I'd stand if I didn't have a hero like you. You inspire me, you care, you are the person I'm lucky to know and I couldn't love you anymore for that. So once again, thank you - I'll spend a lifetime cherishing the hero I've found inside you.

May God bless you and keep you, may He make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; May the Lord turn his face to you and grant you peace and total healing.

Get well real soon.

What an INSPIRING Message to OUR Country and it's PEOPLE
Thx Mkuu. You have said it all.... salute!
God will see us thru for sure!!!!
Long live our Hero Comrade Tundu Lissu

View attachment 664486

What now is needed:

Get well real soon.

Rubbish!

Muite Tundu Yesu kabisa.

Stupid kamanda.
Stupid ni wewe dude unaekimbia kwenu na kuwa mtumwa wa shetani na unajipendekeza ccm ili upewe passport ya kurudi kwenu mkimbizi wewe ujui chochote kuhusu Tanzania unasoma mitandaoni tu na unakuja na vi hoha vyako visivyo na nguvu.

Back home Dude

Swissme

Well said. But to those who ridicule this message, it will go a long way to show, not only how heartless they are, but how ungrateful they are to whatever effort Mr. Tundu Lissu has made towards fighting for their emancipation from one of the seemingly brutal system the world is witnessing today.!

Needless to say, Jesus died for us on the cross but today how many of us realise this!

Whatever Tundu Lissu fought for might not be realised by some today but time will bear us a witness when even those who back this regime today will start vilifying the same regime they have been eulogizing all along.

We hope we shall live to see this unfolding and as matters portend, it won't take too long before it materializes.

5 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom