Salva Rweyemamu aondoka rasmi Ikulu, Kukabidhi Ofisi Nov 9, 2015

Informer

JF-Expert Member
Jul 29, 2006
Huu ndo ujumbe wake:

PGl67a9.jpg

I depart the State House a Happy Man - Salva

One of the most admirable attributes of this digital age sweeping our lives, is the capacity it has created for would be volunteers, who are in no way in shortage, in our society, to create and disseminate discriminatory information regarding other people.

A good example is the nonsense information that has been doing the rounds in the last few hours about my departure, or imminent departure, from my position as the Presidential Communications Director at the State House.

The truth of the matter is that during my eight plus years at the State House, I have signed numerous contracts, the last of which expired on September 11, this year, 2015 and it was renewed for a further 62 days.

The end of this contract, as far as I am concerned, is Tuesday, November 10, this year 2015. I will officially hand over office tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday 9, 2015 to Ms. Premi Kibanga, my very able assistant for all those years. In fact today, Sunday, I was clearing my office and preparing my handover notes.

I leave the State House a very happy person and I would like to thank President Dr. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli and the 4th President of our country HE Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete for their trust in my capacity to be their assistant and the opportunity they gave me to serve our people and our country at this level.

I would also like to thank all the State House staff under the leadership of, first Chief Secretary Philomen Luhanjo and now Ambassador Ombeni Yohana Sefue, for their unwavering support over all these years. They have been exceptional.

Finally, I owe huge gratitude to my friends and colleagues in the media. Their invaluable support over the years has been the pillar and strength of my work at the State House during the Kikwete Administration. I thank you all.

Salva Rweyemamu
November 8, 2015

Salva na Magufuli picha haziendi
mwingine ni mkuu wa wilaaya Muhingo Rweyemamu
wana historia ya beef na Magufuli....ilikuwa lazima aachie ngazi
Mkuu hebu weka nyama kidogo!
Muhingo alimfanya nn Magufuli? Au source ya bifu lao ni nn??

kama namuona ruge alivyonuna naona aya empire inaondoka ikulu matangazo ya serikali sasa yatakuwa TBC TAIFA NA TBC 1

safi sana...sidhani hata Ombeni kama atauweza mziki wa Jpm. .huu ni mwanzo tu watajiondosha kabla ya kuondolewa

Hii idara yote ya Mawasiliano ya Rais inatakiwa kusafishwa.

Wako outdated na hawafahamu kazi zao.

Wajaribu hata kujifunza kazi kupitia idara ya mawasiliano ya Rais Kenyatta.

Idara ya Mawasiliano ya Rais Kenyatta wako active na wanatoa habari za uhakika kwa wananchi na kwa wakati unaotakiwa.

Kwa nini kaandika barua kwa Kiengereza? Ikiwa sisi wenyewe tunashindwa kuitikuza lugha yetu, tunategemea nani atufanyie?

Mtu unatoa tamko la kuondoka kwenye ofisi ya heshima kwa kuchanganya na kauli za hasira kama "nonsense..." n.k

Angeweza kuonyesha huo weledi anapotoa taarifa muhimu katika historia ya carrier yake kama hii

Na hiyo habari consumer wake walikua akina nani?

Nadhani Googlemail itakuwa imekoma rasmi kutumika kama domain ya barua pepe statehouse pia

Ruge na timu yake + wanaubongo wa fleva + bongo movie muda wao wa mavuno umekwisha, walizoea kupiga hela ndefu ya serikali sasa mwisho umewadia. tukutane uraiani

Hakuna utawala usio na zama. Zama za Salva zimeshatumbukia, ni wakati wa kupata feedback sasa kutoka kwa uliokuwa unawatumikia kuhusu utendaji wako.

Back
Top Bottom