Salma Kikwete: Take a note mama

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Huyu mwanamama anaiturn one with her intelligence,sense of perspective, real genuine lady there. Can you imagine akigombana na mumwewe basi inaelekea zitakuwa the most intellectual "throw downs" mama Salam mtazame mwenzio huyu.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBc33UjvDU&eurl=[/media]

Ooh, yeah, she (Michelle) is intelligent, articulate and gracious too!

Our Salma is not bad at that level. She is not 'fisadi' I hope. That is good enough.

I am surprised to see that Obama's wife is black. Usually many blacks who achieve a certain level of success chase after non-black women usually overweight white women. I wonder if Obama has a white woman on the side and the Mrs. is only for publicity? Only time will tell...

I am surprised to see that Obama's wife is black. Usually many blacks who achieve a certain level of success chase after non-black women usually overweight white women. I wonder if Obama has a white woman on the side and the Mrs. is only for publicity? Only time will tell...

So what do you have to say about his success in the race so far?

As usual

always talking shit
060.jpg

Usually many blacks who achieve a certain level of success chase after non-black women usually overweight white women.

Haha hujui ukweli wewe, sijui unaishi dunia gani kama uko kapalamsenga labda, lakini kama umekanyaga viwanja vya watu na ukangalia mambo yalivyo, you would have an intelligent comment!

Niliona hivi karibuni picha ya mama Kikwete akiwa Seoul na Reverend Moon. Hivi na yeye amekuwa moonie? Hawa ndugu sifa zao si nzuri na inabidi kuwa waangalifu tunaposhirikiana nao haswa katika level yake.

Michelle Obama Born January 17, 1964 (1964-01-17) (age 44)
Chicago, Illinois

Residence Chicago, Illinois, United States

Education A.B. in sociology (Princeton University) cum laude
JD (Harvard Law School)

Occupation Vice President for Community and External Affairs at University of Chicago Hospitals

Religious beliefs United Church of Christ

Spouse Barack Obama (1992–present)

Children Malia and Sasha

Parents Frasier Robinson and Marian Robinson

This lady is very intelligent and ambitious; I always admire ambitious people. I think she'll make a perfect first lady in the perfect white house. Sasa huyu kumlinganisha na Salma wetu unamwonea Salma mzee, wewe tuachie tu huyu wa kwetu tutakwenda naye tu hivyo hivyo. Yeye anachojua ni kusema tu kidumu chama cha mapinduzi, sasa mzee hapo ahaa.. basi tena!

Mrs.Obama is great kwa kweli, more importantly she is honest anasemaga ukweli hata kama huo ukweli unaturnish image yake.

Huyu wetu frankly I doubt kwa kweli.At times huwa napata tabu ninapokumbuka maneno ya JK kwamba alijiandaa zaidi ya miaka kumi kuwa rais. I'm sure kama hayo anayosema ni kweli basi kuna eneo hakulindaa nalo ni la first lady, kama alimwandaa basi kimavazi na si vinginevyo. Huyu mama several times nimezisikia speech zake, mbali ya kwamba huwa zinakuwa zimeandaliwa bado zinamsumbua hata kuzisoma jamani, hizi ni zile za kiswahili za kiingereza nisiseme mengi kwa kweli.Huyu mama pia nina wasiwasi na upstairs, hapa hamna chumvi. Najuwa yy ni mwalimu wa primary lakini wapo walimu kama yeye akisimama mbele kuongea unamwelewa huyu wetu mhhh anyways. Nakumbuka merehemu mmoja mbunge alishawahi kuponda mwaliko wa salma kwa sababu kila akiwaita hajui anawaitia nini maana haeleweki. JK yuko responsible kwa hili kwani katika miaka kumi angeweza kupata japo ka diploma ka kuchovya.

So what do you have to say about his success in the race so far?

He is doing better than I expected but it is too early to predict that he will win the nomination. If he happens to win the nomination there is no way he will win the southern states which will make it almost impossible for him to win the general election.

Haya jamani mnatuvunja mbavu hapa kwa hii cv ya lady wetu.
Nalitumaini angepata data za mama maria nyerere angeweza kuendana na mandhari ya Ikulu. Sijui kwanini akima mama hawa tangu enzi za mwinyi wanaitumia Ikulu kuanzisha NGO zao kisha haoooo wanayeya nazo huku wakijua kuwa huo si utumishi waumma au ndo kichaka cha kufichia mali za ma-first man wao???
Wajirekebishe au la basi Bunge lipitishe azimio (sheria) kuhusu wake/ waume za marais na wajibu wao ktk kipindi cha uongozi wa wenza wao....
lakini bado navunjika mbavu hapa hoooooi

He is doing better than I expected but it is too early to predict that he will win the nomination. If he happens to win the nomination there is no way he will win the southern states which will make it almost impossible for him to win the general election.

Well, what if he wins Virginia? All signs point to Virginia leaning more Democratic in recent elections. They have had Democratic governors back to back and one of its senators is a Democrat. If he wins VA then the GOP are in trouble

First ladies wengi hawajui umuhimu wao katika maendeleo ya jamii za nchi zao. wana nguvu kubwa sana lakini ni wachache sana wanajua kuzitumia hizo nguvu kuwapersuade hata waume zao watende yale anayowanufaisha watanzania.

Mafirst ladies wakichukua nafasi zao kikamilifu hata vita visingepiganwa katika dunia hii.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand your point.

Even if what you are saying is true to some degree, please remember that Obama is Kenyan-American...he is not the same as hawa wanugu tunaowajua. Si umeona hata approach yake kwenye campaign right from day 1? He has strived to reach our to ALL Americans...Blacks, Whites and whatever color there is in-between the two. He trully represents the CHANGE that's needed in America!

Wagombea weusi walopita (Akina Al Sharpton, etc) hawakufanikiwa kwa sababu wao weliji-identify saaaana na weusi, na kupelekea kubagua watu weupe.

Kuhusu kama ana mwanamke mweupe somewhere, hawa wenzetu bwana sio kama mambo yetu ya Bongo na viongozi wetu. Skendo za kuhusu wanawake zinawaharibia sana kazi....So, I hardly think that's possible...especially kama anauwania Urais wa Marekani. Don't you know? ONCE YOU GO TASTE CHOCOLATE.....c'est la vie!

Michelle Obama Born January 17, 1964 (1964-01-17) (age 44)
Chicago, Illinois

Residence Chicago, Illinois, United States

Education A.B. in sociology (Princeton University) cum laude
JD (Harvard Law School)

Occupation Vice President for Community and External Affairs at University of Chicago Hospitals

Religious beliefs United Church of Christ

Spouse Barack Obama (1992–present)

Children Malia and Sasha

Parents Frasier Robinson and Marian Robinson

Ha ha ha! Loh jamani jamani, mwoneeni huruma mama JK. maana ukiangalia CV ya mama Obama, na ukiangalia wa kwetu mie huku mbavu sina....ha ha! mahoka hayo!

Well, what if he wins Virginia? All signs point to Virginia leaning more Democratic in recent elections. They have had Democratic governors back to back and one of its senators is a Democrat. If he wins VA then the GOP are in trouble

Well let him win. He will just be a puppet president most likely. Even a bigger puppet than Bush is today. His role will mostly be ceremonial not real presidency. The man has no substance. All he talks about in his speeches is change, change, change, change,...more change, ad infinitum.

I don't understand your point.

Even if what you are saying is true to some degree, please remember that Obama is Kenyan-American....

His biological father was Kenyan but that's about it. His biological father was a deadbeat who abandoned him early on to have any real Kenyan influence on him. So I don't consider him Kenyan-American at all. I don't think most Americans see him as Kenyan-American only Africans view him as Kenyan-American.

Kuhusu kama ana mwanamke mweupe somewhere, hawa wenzetu bwana sio kama mambo yetu ya Bongo na viongozi wetu. Skendo za kuhusu wanawake zinawaharibia sana kazi....So, I hardly think that's possible...especially kama anauwania Urais wa Marekani. Don't you know? ONCE YOU GO TASTE CHOCOLATE.....c'est la vie!

Trust me, wonder boy Obama has some skeletons in his closet. He just has not been in the public eye long enough. They will come out soon or later.

Back
Top Bottom