Rwandan Government Refuses Entry to a 7-month old Rwandan baby returning from exile.

jMali

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2010
KasingeClaireNadineandBabyKejoSkyler.jpg

The Rwandan government has allegedly refused entry to Rwanda to a 7-month old Rwandan baby returning from exile with her mother. The mother, Claire Nadine Kasinge and her baby have since Wednesday November 23rd, 2016, been sleeping on the floor or the chairs in the Nairobi, Kenya airport boarding room.

Claire Nadine Kasinge is the spokesperson of ISHEMA, a Rwandan political party based in exile and co-founded by Father Thomas Nahimana, a Catholic priest. Father Nahimana, 45, on his return to Rwanda, after 11 years of exile, was barred from boarding a flight to Kigali, Rwanda on Wednesday Nov 23th, 2016, a statement from

Him and the supporters of his political part ISHEMA, said. According to sources, he was planning to register his Ishema party, upon his return to Rwanda and then run in the 2017 presidential election.

Since Wednesday, Father Thomas Nahimana and his companions, including Claire Nadine Kasinge and her 7-month old baby, have been sleeping in the airport waiting room in Nairobi.

According to his supporters, Father Thomas Nahimana started planning his return back to Rwanda more than a year ago. He decided to challenge the Rwandan dictator General Paul Kagame in upcoming presidential elections, after a controversial forced referendum to approve a constitutional change to let President Paul Kagame stay in power until 2034.

General Paul Kagame's government has been widely criticized by human rights independent organizations and observers and international rights groups and Western donors for stifling free speech, widespread repression, grave human rights abuses and potential war crimes and genocides.

Father Nahimana's statement, issued from Nairobi and seen by AfroAmerica Network correspondents in Rwanda, while being distributed to the journalists, read:

"As we were preparing to embark, we were greatly surprised to be given the message by Kenya Airways' agents that Rwanda's government had just denied us the right to board this flight and the right of entry to Rwandan territory."

Father Thomas Nahimana, who is from the Rwandan ethnic Hutu, has often criticized General Paul Kagame's government as a dictatorship and called on government officials to recognize the victims from all ethnic groups, especially both Tutsi and Hutu, during the 1994 Rwandan 1994 inter-ethnic massacres.

AfroAmerica Network's attempts to contact Rwandan Government were mostly unsuccessful. Officials contacted within the Ministry of Disaster Management and Refugees Affairs referred AfroAmerica Network to the immigration officials within the Rwandan Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration. Calls to the immigration officials were not answered. AfroAmerica Network also made calls to the Ministry in the Prime Minister’s office in charge of Gender and Family Promotion to enquire about what the ministry officials thought about the welfare of the 7-year old Rwandan child who has been denied entry to Rwanda. The officials who answered the call, before they abruptly hang up, also referred AfroAmerica Networl to immigration authorities or to contact the Canadian government where the kid and his mother are allegedly based.

Government backed medias and groups linked to the Rwandan government have published articles or made statement calling on National Public Prosecution Authority to arrest Father Thomas Nahimana and his companions as soon they in Kigali, Rwanda.

Source: Rwandan Government Refuses Entry to a 7-month old Rwandan baby returning from exile.

I am with General Paul Kagame...he is a good leader like the late Fidel...he did good thing than the worse especially to the people of Rwanda.... I been there for several yrs n many people support the man but what i see The Hutu who are outside the country are trying to devide these two tribes....People of Rwanda should support the Man himself!!
[HASHTAG]#ForTheLoveOfRwanda[/HASHTAG]

I am with General Paul Kagame...he is a good leader like the late Fidel...he did good thing than the worse especially to the people of Rwanda.... I been there for several yrs n many people support the man but what i see The Hutu who are outside the country are trying to devide these two tribes....People of Rwanda should support the Man himself!!
[HASHTAG]#ForTheLoveOfRwanda[/HASHTAG]

Dear "new member"
The article does not talk anything substantial about Kagame personally except mentioning him as the regime leader. Your personal love for him is irrelevant, can we please focus on why legal Rwandese citizens (hutus or tutsi) are being denied entry into their own country without explanation?

you better stop that....let Rwanda be for Rwandan!! We got many things to discuss...i real hate ur posts about PK...Y always that Man...you better have respect since they seek peace and they got it...What do you want more to that....

you better stop that....let Rwanda be for Rwandan!! We got many things to discuss...i real hate ur posts about PK...Y always that Man...you better have respect since they seek peace and they got it...What do you want more to that....

1. Your english is not of sport sport....that's all i can say on the behalf of myself :D. I really can't get what you mean.
2. I thought you just joined last monday according to your profile, how many of my posts about PK have you read?

your english is not of sport sport....that's all i can say.
Dont judge my English...aint Englishman n still learning...I may be good in French than English so my dear just get my point!!
Welcome...

Dont judge my English...aint Englishman n still learning...I may be good in French than English so my dear just get my point!!
Welcome...
So you are one of those Tutsis that never left Rwanda?

Another mzee wa kutema sumu. wazee wa jenosaidiiiiiii

1. Your english is not of sport sport....that's all i can say on the behalf of myself :D. I really can't get what you mean.
2. I thought you just joined last monday according to your profile, how many of my posts about PK have you read?
Ahahahaha, ndo hao hao Jmali. Kaingia juzi lakini anajua ishu post zako. These people have low thinking capacity.......LOL

Welcome...
Teh the Purporting to be Good in French while Ur Papa of Genocide PK left the Franco phones, History can't be changed that simply. PK ana roho Mbaya sana!

Ndiyo kawaida yao hawa ma interahamwe akina jMali wanao breath clean air ya kigali huku wakiiponda. Huyo mtoto anatumiwa na hawa wahalifu kutafuta sympathy. Arudi alikotoka.
tena sana tu! mwanamke, mtoto na mpambe mwingine walikuwa wameruhusiwa kupita lakini wakagoma eti hawawezi kwenda bila Padri-Tapeli. eti anakuja kufanya campaign za kisiasa Rwanda? sasa ndio uje kwa kutumia passport ya nje na viza ya kitalii? ni lini watu watajuwa ya kwamba nchi ya Rwanda ni yakisheria? juzi tumemtimua mama mwingine wa Kizungu kwa kuja na viza za kiutalii na kuanza kutaka kusimamia kesi za materrorist, Padri nae eti wacha na mimi nipime maji, utawazaje uraisi bila hata ya kuelewa mambo madogo ya kisheria kama haya? damu zitawatesa!

I think there's something behind President Paul Kagame and the priest. Maybe a priest can expose sharp criticism at the next election that his government is trying to remove him

Ndiyo kawaida yao hawa ma interahamwe akina jMali wanao breath clean air ya kigali huku wakiiponda. Huyo mtoto anatumiwa na hawa wahalifu kutafuta sympathy. Arudi alikotoka.
wamefanya uhalifu gani tena? Kuanzisha chama cha siasa?

what a question jMali ? your language speaks volume! Hutu/Tutsi shit will lead you into a hole, bora ubaki hukohuko...
ninayemjibu ndie aliyesema kuwa yeye ni mtutsi, refer kwenye majibizano yake mimi na yeye badala ya kudandia treni kwa mbele kama kawaida yako! Kwani lazima nikijadili na mtu wewe uingilie? Halafu unasema nibaki huko huko wapi? Sasa hivi niko wapi? :D

Dear "new member"
The article does not talk anything substantial about Kagame personally except mentioning him as the regime leader. Your personal love for him is irrelevant, can we please focus on why legal Rwandese citizens (hutus or tutsi) are being denied entry into their own country without explanation?
jMali,they are the same with multiple ID's.

Back
Top Bottom