Rwanda reduces poverty by 11.8%, (Tanzania tunafanya nini jamani?)

No matter how bad the leadership is under this administration I just cant downgrade my country like that, This is totally insult to our Nation and all Tanzanian citizens at large.

How can you compare the Tanzania with Rwanda with just such small piece of Land and estimated 10 million people's against the population approaching 70 million people from informal sources.

Let us be just to ourselves and our Nation by creating an attitude of Remains Tanzanians despite our political differences and ideology,we should elliminate, few people's whom we have given the opportunity to represent us and hence take us to the level and destination each one of have been dreamed about instead they are the ones who Ruined the reputation and image.

We should not agree to be devided , we should learn to love our Nation despite what and not be the first to underling ourselves just because we hate this administration..

The administration will past , and fortunately a so Called Tanzania will continue to exist forever , so what if we hate the administration and hate country as well? Are we having another alternative Tanzania? Deffinately NO..

So we should be very careful on what we comment on and what we compare our Tanzania with because we might end up seen we don't know how worthy as Tanzanians we are toward our neighbor since it has been their Wish to be Tanzanians.

Although I'm not supporting whatever the administration is doing but as a Tanzania I deserve my integrity.

It is up to you to filter what you can contain.

Your comments are total reflection of your inability to decipher even the simplest concept. The article is highlighting an achievement by a nation that was not too long ago fragmented and in disarray. Where did you get information that Tanzania's population is 70 million? That's absurd!
It is senseless to bark around about integrity when a country such as this one has nearly everything one could dream of in terms of resources yet it's among the poorest.
It is apologists like you with weak mindsets and no ambition who are the cause of our national shame and misery. It appears you went through school, but school never went through you.

ujinga kufananisha rwanda na tanzania wakati nchi yenyewe kama wilaya ya ilala

Ujinga ni wako wewe unayebisha vitu usivyoelewa. kwenye tathmini ya maendeleo watua huangalia percentages na si ukubwa wa nchi au idadi ya watu. percent increase or decrease of certain economic parameters tells whether there is growing or not.

Also you should also consider the natural resources we have compared to Rwanda, Rwanda Massacre which completely torn the economy while we have peace since we got independence plus many other favourable factors our nation has compared to them. Bravo Kagame.

Your comments are total reflection of your inability to decipher even the simplest concept. The article is highlighting an achievement by a nation that was not too long ago fragmented and in disarray. Where did you get information that Tanzania's population is 70 million? That's absurd!
It is senseless to bark around about integrity when a country such as this one has nearly everything one could dream of in terms of resources yet it's among the poorest.
It is apologists like you with weak mindsets and no ambition who are the cause of our national shame and misery. It appears you went through school, but school never went through you.

I'm weak minded,went through school but school never wentthrough in me...

The good thing about me is that "I love to listen and hear what sometimes is not even sounds good to my ears"
But you should learn to accept me and my opinions coz I never learnt to be a Carrier critics,criticizing whatever is been said or written...

My point is no matter how bad the administration is we have to have a sense of loving our Nation... That's the moral of my reply.

Wewe ni wale wanaokwenda dukani badala ya kununua foma unanunua Ommo kuipenda nchi yako ni kuitetea hata Kama kuna usilolipenda... sio wote wanaopenda America iende vitani na ipigane vita lakini unapoitukana marekani wote wanakua kitu kimoja.

I'm not a Carrier critics, I don't take everything and ones opinion negatively instead I filter them in my own ways....

Bytheway thank you Mr intelligent..

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. You are absolutely right people like Snitch are exactly what has ruined this country.

I'm weak minded,went through school but school never wentthrough in me...

The good thing about me is that "I love to listen and hear what sometimes is not even sounds good to my ears"
But you should learn to accept me and my opinions coz I never learnt to be a Carrier critics,criticizing whatever is been said or written...

My point is no matter how bad the administration is we have to have a sense of loving our Nation... That's the moral of my reply.

Wewe ni wale wanaokwenda dukani badala ya kununua foma unanunua Ommo kuipenda nchi yako ni kuitetea hata Kama kuna usilolipenda... sio wote wanaopenda America iende vitani na ipigane vita lakini unapoitukana marekani wote wanakua kitu kimoja.

I'm not a Carrier critics, I don't take everything and ones opinion negatively instead I filter them in my own ways....

Bytheway thank you Mr intelligent..

The country is blessed with everything you could imagine yet we continue to languish in poverty.

We are surrounded by water (Lake Victoria, Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi, Rufiji River, Indian ocean .... etc) yet we our people are thirsty
We are literally sitting on a Gold mine yet are one of the biggest beggers in the world.
We have huge gas reserves yet we can't produce reliable electricity.
We are blessed with some of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the world yet countries that pale in comparison attract more tourists.
We have huge tracts of arable land yet our people are hungry.
I could go on like this forever. What advantage does Rwanda have that makes you scared to compare them to us?

These are legitimate criticisms. We are not just criticizing for the sake of it. We love this country and know it can and should be a lot better than it is. It will not get better by keeping quiet and saying everything is ok. People like you are exactly what is wrong with this country.

Linganisha ukubwa wa nchi na maendeleo yake, nchi kama Libya, South Africa na Tanzania kabla atuja include Russia, US, Chine, Austaria na Canada af ndo uje u-edit hy statement yako!

mawazo mgando hayo unayofikili, kama ndio mawazo yako usingekuwa unafananisha china, usa, russia ambazo kubwa na nchi kama german, uk,sweden ambazo ni ndogo

Back
Top Bottom