Rumor Mill!!! Alicia Keys did what.....?

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
Brazameni naona mchumba wako inasemekana ni homewrecker....ila kwa ile shape hmmmm!!!

Hot off the press this week Alicia Keys allegedly plays the villain in Swizz Beatz & Mashonda's divorce, Mariah Carey taps Nick Cannon as her fiancé for hire and People magazine salutes Rihanna for her beauty.

Pimpin' For Publicity
After high profile relationships with Christina Milian, Kim Kardashian and Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks, tongues are wagging that Nick Cannon has now bagged up Mariah Carey. Multiple sightings of the two holding hands have people wondering if that big ole ring Carey's been wearing means plans are in the works for a wedding with the actor/sorta rapper. Speculation is now at an all time high since the two have been caught on camera boo'd up in Mariah's video for "Bye Bye"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5DTEVugSM[/media]
Rebel Talking... I'm gonna have to blow the whistle on this publicity stunt. SMH @ the things people will do for attention.

When A Woman's Fed Up
Apparently Alicia Keys meant it when she sang "no one will get in the way of what I'm feelin'." The squeaky clean singer is now being fingered as the culprit behind producer Swizz Beatz divorce from singer wife Mashonda.

It seems that more than a few peeps took notice when unbeknownst to his wife, Swizz tagged along for Alicia's European tour. The cat was out of the bag once Mashonda matched charges on her hubby's credit card to Alicia's tour dates. Damn!

To make matters worse, Alicia has tried to cover up the affair with a fake engagement to producer Kerry "Krucial" Keys, but my inside sources tell me they've been broken up for months!

Rebel Talking... Y'all done f*cked up now! Ain't no fury like a woman scorned.

Blast From The Past
In other X-rated news, Vivid Entertainment released a video yesterday of belated rock legend Jimi Hendrix getting his swirl on with two brunettes at hendrixsextape.com

"When the footage starts, Hendrix appears mellow while on the receiving end of bi-racial lovemaking from two girls," a release for the video reads. "In contrast, his enthusiasm to give back pleasure appears to be boundless."

While Vivid brought in two women who knew Hendrix personally who confirmed the vid is actually Hendrix, an ex-girlfriend of the guitarist, Kathy Etchingham told the New York Times, "It is not him. His face is too broad and nose and nostrils too wide for Jimi. Also the hair is too low on the forehead."

Etchingham added, "He would never have allowed anyone to see that. In private he was very shy and would cover up."

Rebel Talking... Sex sells, but not this kind, I don't want to see no dead rock star's behind.

Beautiful People

People Magazine released their 100 Most Beautiful People issue today. It should come as no surprise that Beyonce made the list. Other R&B stunners landing a coveted spot include Rihanna and Mary J. Blige.

Rebel Talking... (If Rihanna is on there) Guess it paid to cover up that forehead.

Back
Top Bottom