Rugby World Cup 2011.. LIVE

Karibu mama yangu, it's an honest game without disgraceful cheating kama vile watu kudive kwenye soka. The best sight in world sport is certainly watching a lock in rugby tryign to "sprint" clear. It's just funny
Pat which team are cheering?? Ila wewe uliniambia unashabikia Spain lol!!!!

hahahahah lol

whoooooooooooooo hooooooooo
4 tries baby yeeeahhhh
Ab's 30 Tonga 0.

I do like Tonga but I LOVE ab's.....
Yeah!! I saw the guy the one with dreads Ma'a Nonu, hivi hamuwaachii Tonga wakafunga at least hata 10 mnawaonea sana

Pat which team are cheering?? Ila wewe uliniambia unashabikia Spain lol!!!!

I root for all the Southern boys and occasionally France. Ila kikubwa zaidi ni who excites me the most, btn 1995 and 2007 nimeroot sana sana for NZ na France, ahh the days of Jonah Lomu, Andrew Merhtems, Christophe Dominici and deadly Doug. Sasa hivi kidogo naelemea zaidi Australia na SA

hahahahah lol

whoooooooooooooo hooooooooo
4 tries baby yeeeahhhh
Ab's 30 Tonga 0.

I do like Tonga but I LOVE ab's.....

Wasije wakawapiga 100 tu. Ila ndo bulldozing hiyo

Yeah!! I saw the guy the one with dreads Ma'a Nonu, hivi hamuwaachii Tonga wakafunga at least hata 10 mnawaonea sana

hahahahahhah lol
labda watapata moja ...

lakini Tonga wana "Forwards" wazuri kweli
Forward wa Tonga wana KG 925.... lol

hahahah sasa hawa hapo wamepata Penalty moja

Half time
AB's 29 Tonga 3

I root for all the Southern boys and occasionally France. Ila kikubwa zaidi ni who excites me the most, btn 1995 and 2007 nimeroot sana sana for NZ na France, ahh the days of Jonah Lomu, Andrew Merhtems, Christophe Dominici and deadly Doug. Sasa hivi kidogo naelemea zaidi Australia na SA

Wasije wakawapiga 100 tu. Ila ndo bulldozing hiyo

If New Zealand had Jonah and Merts back then this world cup is a certain win and there would be no chance of a surprise loss to France.

hahahh lol
Labda hawata fika 100 lakini AB's watawapeleka mbali lol

Maa Nonu score 6th try for AB...

41 AB's 10 Tongaa.

2mnts left...

Highlights

The Tongans perform the Sipi Tau. (tonga Haka)

Richie McCaw and Piri Weepu lead the New Zealand haka.

All Black fullback Israel Dagg scores the opening try.

Andrew Ma'ilei of Tonga is tackled by Dan Carter and Sonny Bill Williams of the All Blacks.

Back
Top Bottom