Rugby World Cup 2011.. LIVE

afrodenzi

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2010
hey wapenzi na wapendwa wa michezo ..
ningependa kuwa nanyi na kuwaletea taarifa zote za RWC 2011..
Nyote mnakaribishwa...
pictures, updates, match zote na kila kitu rugby kita kuwa hapa ..
(9.9.2011)
17D5F00A-93DA-29E3-2164717233B32D5E.jpg

POOL A
New Zealand
France
Tonga
Canada
Japan
POOL B
Argentina
England
Scotland
Georgia
Romania

POOL C
Australia
Ireland
Italy
Russia
USA
POOL D
South Africa
Wales
Fiji
Samoa
Namibia.

Pool A
09/09 - 20:30
NZL.gif
New Zealand VS Tonga
TGA.gif
in Auckland

10/09 - 18:00
FRA.gif
France VS Japan
JPN.gif
in Auckland

14/09 - 17:00
TGA.gif
Tonga VS Canada
CAN.gif
in Whangarei

16/09 - 20:00
NZL.gif
New Zealand VS Japan
JPN.gif
in Hamilton

18/09 - 20:30
FRA.gif
France VS Canada
CAN.gif
in Napier

21/09 - 19:30
TGA.gif
Tonga VS Japan
JPN.gif
in Whangarei

24/09 - 20:30
NZL.gif
New Zealand VS France
FRA.gif
in Auckland

27/09 - 17:00
CAN.gif
Canada VS Japan
JPN.gif
in Napier

01/10 - 18:00
FRA.gif
France VS Tonga
TGA.gif
in Wellington

02/10 - 15:30
NZL.gif
New Zealand VS Canada
CAN.gif
in Wellington

Pool B
10/09 - 13:00

SCO.gif
Scotland VS Romania
ROM.gif
in Invercargill

10/09 - 20:30
ARG.gif
Argentina VS England
ENG.gif
in Dunedin

14/09 - 19:30
SCO.gif
Scotland VS Georgia
GEO.gif
in Invercargill

17/09 - 15:30
ARG.gif
Argentina VS Romania
ROM.gif
in Invercargill

18/09 - 18:00
ENG.gif
England VS Georgia
GEO.gif
in Dunedin

24/09 - 18:00
ENG.gif
England VS Romania
ROM.gif
in Dunedin

25/09 - 20:30
ARG.gif
Argentina VS Scotland
SCO.gif
in Wellington

28/09 - 19:30
GEO.gif
Georgia VS Romania
ROM.gif
in Palmerston North

01/10 - 20:30
ENG.gif
England VS Scotland
SCO.gif
in Auckland

02/10 - 13:00

ARG.gif
Argentina VS Georgia
GEO.gif
in Palmerston North

Pool C

11/09 - 15:30
AUS.gif
Australia VS Italy
ITA.gif
in Auckland

11/09 - 18:00
IRE.gif
Ireland VS USA
USA.gif
in New Plymouth

15/09 - 19:30
RUS.gif
Russia VS USA
USA.gif
in New Plymouth

17/09 - 20:30
AUS.gif
Australia VS Ireland
IRE.gif
in Auckland

20/09 - 19:30

ITA.gif
Italy VS Russia
RUS.gif
in Nelson

23/09 - 20:30
AUS.gif
Australia VS USA
USA.gif
in Wellington

25/09 - 18:00
IRE.gif
IrelandVS Russia
RUS.gif
in Rotorua

27/09 - 19:30
ITA.gif
Italy VS USA
USA.gif
in Nelson

01/10 - 15:30
AUS.gif
Australia VS Russia
RUS.gif
in Nelson

02/10 - 20:30
IRE.gif
Ireland VS Italy
ITA.gif
in Dunedin

Pool D

10/09 - 15:30
FJI.gif
Fiji VS Namibia
NAM.gif
in Rotorua

11/09 - 20:30
RSA.gif
South Africa VS Wales
WAL.gif
in Wellington

14/09 - 14:30
SAM.gif
Samoa VS Namibia
NAM.gif
in Rotorua

17/09 - 18:00
RSA.gif
South Africa VS Fiji
FJI.gif
in Wellington

18/09 - 15:30
WAL.gif
Wales VS Samoa
SAM.gif
in Hamilton

22/09 - 20:00
RSA.gif
South Africa VS Namibia
NAM.gif
in Auckland

25/09 - 15:30
FJI.gif
Fiji VS Samoa
SAM.gif
in Auckland

26/09 - 19:30
WAL.gif
Wales VS Namibia
NAM.gif
in New Plymouth

30/09 - 20:30
RSA.gif
South Africa VS Samoa
SAM.gif
in Auckland

02/10 - 18:00
WAL.gif
Wales VS Fiji
FJI.gif
in Hamilton

WELCOME TO RUGBY WORLD CUP 2011 LIVE...

UPDATES (Quarterfinals 4 Games this Weekend )

Ireland VS Wales = Wellington 8.10.2011
England VS France =Eden Park Auckland 8.10
Australia VS South Africa=Wellington 9.10
New Zealand VS Argentina= Eden Park Auck 9.10

Semifinals
2 Games on a 15th &16th of october

Wales VS France 15.10
Australia VS New Zealand 16.10

Finals
2 Games 21st & 23.. October.

Where are my tickets, btw natabiri katika ya timu hizi mojawapo itachukua ubingwa NEW ZEALAND, FRANCE, ENGLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, SCOTLAND AND AUSTRALIA ila leo TONGA lazima wachezee kichapo kutoka kwa ALL BLACKS

Where are my tickets, btw natabiri katika ya timu hizi mojawapo itachukua ubingwa NEW ZEALAND, FRANCE, ENGLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, SCOTLAND AND AUSTRALIA ila leo TONGA lazima wachezee kichapo kutoka kwa ALL BLACKS

Did you not get it in the mail? How about London for the Olympics? NZ win tonight, Willie Helu first Try.( from Tonga)

Scotland have no chance in hell of winning the Rugby World Cup. The usual suspects ni the 3 Southern hemisphere giants wa SA, NZ na Aus pamoja na maybe France (will depend on how consistent they are). England have had a decent build up ila they haven't convinced me enough.

As usual the favourites are NZ but Australia under Robbie Deans have become the most attractive and expansive side in the world and if their performances at the recent Tri Nations series are anything to go by, they could shock their more heralded neighbours again. I have a sneeky feeling the Aussies may be the team to beat. The Boks have been consistent with their selection, they have a lot of experience but also a lot of guys who haven't played much competitive rugby this year and will also have a say.

Scotland have no chance in hell of winning the Rugby World Cup. The usual suspects ni the 3 Southern hemisphere giants wa SA, NZ na Aus pamoja na maybe France (will depend on how consistent they are). England have had a decent build up ila they haven't convinced me enough.

As usual the favourites are NZ but Australia under Robbie Deans have become the most attractive and expansive side in the world and if their performances at the recent Tri Nations series are anything to go by, they could shock their more heralded neighbours again. I have a sneeky feeling the Aussies may be the team to beat. The Boks have been consistent with their selection, they have a lot of experience but also a lot of guys who haven't played much competitive rugby this year and will also have a say.
Ila naona the South African team it's not the same kama ile iliyochukua World Cup 2007 kidogo spidi imepungua ila NZ na AUSSIES wako okay so far the way i see it

I think Australia's most recent win of the Tri-Nations was the best thing possible for New Zealand - To often NZ has gone in the favourites and been knocked early. NZ have the best team and players, as you said Australia are quite expansive, but I think it is going to heart. South Africa is a big World cup team they are renowned as the dark horses in World Rugby. Which team has the biggest heart?

Ila naona the South African team it's not the same kama ile iliyochukua World Cup 2007 kidogo spidi imepungua ila NZ na AUSSIES wako okay so far the way i see it

They have pretty much retained the same team save for 3 players I think. Ila you are right, John Smit hasn't played much this year and has been ravaged by injuries kwa muda, the same goes for lock Bakkies Botha. Ila I still expect them to be very competitive at line outs. Morne Steyn, the fly half, hasn't fired on all cylinders mwaka huu. I honestly believe SA have the best wingers at this tournament and possibly the best first and second row forwards even taking into account the injuries mentioned above.

Their coach is though remains clueless .

If enjoy watching rugby then you would love seeing the progress the Aussies have made these past three years. Will Genia has grown into possibly the best scrum half, so agile, quick and damn strong. Quade Cooper is still a show man, reminds a bit of Carlos Spencer or Frederic Michalak, and wil get found out. The 3rd row though is a beauty with David Pocock and Rocky Elsom at 6 and 7. Their backs are also pretty decent

KAbisa TF
lakini never say never
hawa SA ni "Underdog"
wanaweza wa pic up na ku peleka mchezo to another level ...
either way is gonna be a tough game....

I think Australia's most recent win of the Tri-Nations was the best thing possible for New Zealand - To often NZ has gone in the favourites and been knocked early. NZ have the best team and players, as you said Australia are quite expansive, but I think it is going to heart. South Africa is a big World cup team they are renowned as the dark horses in World Rugby. Which team has the biggest heart?

The most heart is England but we all know that they won't get anywhere. Under Jake White and the absence of injuries, the present Boks side would have been guaranteed a place in the final. New Zealand remain haunted by their QF defeat to France in 2007 whcih prompted a review of their approach to games. A corollary of this has been an end to attractive free flowing rugby in favour of a mixed approach. Out of the regulars only Dan Carter and Sonny Bill have any anything magical about them. They got rid of their Fijian wingers in Sivivatu and Rokocoko in favour of more tactically discplined guys (although in the case of Rokocoko you can argue that he has been living off the heydays of 2003-2005). If Dan Carter gets injured, NZ are f**ed, which very much common knowledge anyway.

NZ will bulldoze the smaller nations but they will be exposed up against the big boys (of which by the way doesn't include Scotland0

Kumbe kuna rugby fans Tanzania, will try to watch, am sure nita develop interest on the game.

Karibu mama yangu, it's an honest game without disgraceful cheating kama vile watu kudive kwenye soka. The best sight in world sport is certainly watching a lock in rugby tryign to "sprint" clear. It's just funny

Back
Top Bottom