Ronaldo 'hired surrogate' to have his baby. Is he a gay?

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo's child was born to an American who was paid to be a surrogate mother, according to reports in the Portuguese media.
6b850b443f8516481c26efe68baf6b07.jpg

Correio de Manha reported that the 25-year-old Real Madrid winger hired the woman, while Diario de Noticias added that the baby boy was born on June 17 and weighed 9lb 8oz.
The report also said that Ronaldo had begun the paperwork to bring the boy from the US to his native Portugal, where he will be brought up by the star's mother Delores and sisters Elma and Katia.
"He's very happy, of course. Who isn't happy having children?" sister Katia told Diario de Noticias.
"The baby looks like him, although he's still very small to see what his features will be like."
Ronaldo, who last summer became the world's most expensive player after his £80 million transfer from Manchester United, announced on Sunday via Facebook that he had become father to a baby reportedly born in June.
The report added that the player's girlfriend, Russian underwear model Irina Shayk, was initially devastated by the news but has now agreed to stand by Ronaldo and help him raise the child.

some user comments
Could his Underwear model girlfreind not give him a* child then?
Maybe she's got fertility issues or her* modelling career is more important than parading a baby* bump
who knows?
ronaldo could only marry someone he really loved, and * i think its impossible
to marry yourself.
Sadly it will end in tears. Inevitably the child will* become curious about her 'real' mother and* track her down when old enough.
This is a very natural* thing - we all yearn to know where we come from.
The New Michael Jackson wants Children but wnats to* bring them up himself. What a wierdo
this is just to put people off from knowinghe is gay* because hes too scared to " come out " the* sad little man .
Very odd article ,provided that its correct its* actually saying:this young and healthy guy who has a* girl friend opts for a 3rd party to have HIS child and* then THE child is raised by the AUNT and GRANDMOTHER!!* I dont see the word Father anywhere??maybe I missed it* somewhere or maybe its the fathers MONEY that made the* child.Its a very sad and tragic story.where kids are* not brought into life by a couple who happen to WANT to* be parents.Alot of people have problems having a child* and then go to other less conventional ways and God* love them they so want th baby that u never hear th* word being raised by another except themselves.Having* said that C.R is not th bar by which all men are* measured ,being a woman myself I dont think its right* or just to blame any mistake on sex or gender ,he is a* spiled brat who just happens to be a man not the other* way around.Well this child needs all the luck he can* get competing with his child dad :) have a good* everyone.
Another person's matter/pain or whatever, busy body* people are taking paracetamol which is not bringing* down the pain. Learn to mind your own business. It* will help more. Now, they are making the man Ronaldo* more popular or it it the PHD (pull him down) syndrome* at work?
mhhhhh kweli majuuu hamnazo

source La Liga - Ronaldo 'hired surrogate' to have his baby - Yahoo! Eurosport

Kijana katumia akili, hataki mambo ya 50% yaliyomkuta Tiger Woods!! HONGERA BABA!!

Sasa anaaza kuwa front page za udaku kwa sababu amaboz ni nje ya soka. duh kweli kuwa celebrity ni zigo unafuatwa hadi chumbani

Back
Top Bottom