Roberto Mancini reveals it is ‘possible’ Carlos Tevez could feature for Manchester City this season

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
HUYU JAMAA NI ZAID YA SHOGA NA KAMA AMUAMINI ATAISHIA KULIA KWENYE NNE BORA

Roberto Mancini has revealed that he will consider Carlos Tevez for selection if he returns to Manchester City fit and available to play. Tevez has been in Argentina since November after falling out with Mancini following the Italian's claim that the forward refused to come off the bench against Bayern Munich in September.
City has faltered recently in its charge for the title, slipping to a 1-0 defeat to Everton on Tuesday to allow Manchester United to draw level on points at the top of the table, and Mancini has suggested he will select the 27-year-old if he believes he will benefit the club's challenge.
"I hope for him he has been training in the last three months to help his condition," Mancini said. "There is only one thing on my mind, the Barclays Premier League. But if he comes back - and he is fit - it is possible."
Owen Hargreaves has also been included in the Citizen's Premier League squad and Mancini hopes to have the former England man available for the rest of the campaign.
Hargreaves has made just four appearances all season, last playing in City's FA Cup defeat against United in January.
"Owen always has these little problems, when he came to us in the summer, we took a gamble, because he had not played for two years," Mancini explained. "We thought we could try and get him fit in two or three months and then he would be able to play.
"But, like any player who hasn't played for two years, when they start to train, every day there is a problem, with his knee or his hamstring.
"I hope for him he eventually is able to play all the time. He deserves to."

Kaona maji yanamshinda na kupanga timu yake kila siku ajui nani amuache nani ampange sasa atakula mafi yake
carlos kaingia kwenye league ya magongo huko argentina kazi anayo..aachie timu yetu monrinyo akamate timu

9874_186x236.jpg

Carlos Tevez
Nickname:Carlitos
Date of Birth:Feb 5, 1984 (Age 28)
Place of Birth:Fuerte Apache, Buenos Aires
Nationality:Argentina
Height:170 cm.
Weight:72 Kg.
Position:Striker
Squad Number:32