Robert De Niro amempiga marufuku Rais wa Marekani Donald Trump kuingia katika migahawa ya Nobu popote duniani

tatum

JF-Expert Member
Jan 16, 2018
DeBz470V4AY997-.jpg

Gwiji la filamu za Hollywood, Robert De Niro amempiga marufuku Rais wa Marekani Donald Trump kuingia katika migahawa ya Nobu popote duniani. De Niro ni mbia wa Nobu Restaurants toka mwaka 1993. Migahawa hiyo ni mashuhuri duniani kote kwa upishi wa vyakula vya Kijapan.

=====

Robert De Niro Just Banned Donald Trump from All His Restaurants

He really hates the president.

deniro-1527167136.jpg

Getty Images
Robert De Niro, part time actor, part time activist, and full time guy you'd be really psyched to get some life advice from, is also a founding partner of a little restaurant and hotel chain called Nobu. Earlier this month, Nobu, named for head chef Nobu Matsuhisa, marked its 25th anniversary by opening three new hotels in Shoreditch, Marbella, and Ibiza.

That makes 39 Nobu restaurants and hotels around the world. Donald Trump is allowed in exactly zero of them.

At an event to celebrate the new Nobu trio, the Daily Mail reports De Niro "insisted he would never let Trump into any of the Nobu restaurants," effectively issuing a ban on the president. He also declared he'd refuse to dine in the proximity of Trump, saying, "I don't care what he likes. If he walked into a restaurant I was in, I'd walk out."

Tactfully, Chef Nobu countered, "It's my dream for Trump to sit next to Bob. To make them sushi!" We imagine that pairing would involve a lot of ranting on De Niro's part—he's artfully described the president as "a punk," "blatantly stupid," and "an embarrassment to this country"—and a lot of squeamishness on Trump's part, as he tried to stuff raw chunks of fish into his mouth. (Our extremely healthy boy leaderprefers his meat—most often in the form of half-bun burgers—cooked into the next life.)

De Niro also told the Mail he'll keep working in movies and the restaurant business even though most guys his age might want to slow down. "What else can I do? What am I gonna do? Take up golf!? I actually tried golf and I liked it, but I enjoy doing what I'm doing. As long as we enjoy that, how much can I rest?" he said.

Notably, our president, despite having a country to lead and foreign dictators to reckon with, often slows down for a weekend on the links. An embarrassment to the country, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom