Robert Amsterdam: We filed today at ICC!! More to come

Salary Slip

JF-Expert Member
Apr 3, 2012
Hii ni tweet alioiandika siku ya jana:

Nothing can remedy the suffering of the Tanzanian people who were injured or killed or arrested during the recent election. I want to thank Utibe Ntekim and our team for their excellent work. We filed today at the ICC!! More to come!!

Nyingine ni hii ikihusiana na hiyo ya hapo juu:

All of our work on Tanzania is dedicated to the incredible heroism of Tundu Lissu!! His is an example for the ages! When Tanzania is free it shall have TL as its rightful leader!

Nothing can remedy the suffering of the Tanzanian people who were injured or killed or arrested during the recent election. I want to thank Utibe Ntekim and our team for their excellent work. We filed today at the ICC!! More to come!!
Hahahahahahahahah! Bahati mbaya mnatupaGA updates za kufaili kesi lakini updates za kinachoendelea baada ya hapo hamtuambii. Mkumbushe Maria Tsehai atutaarifu kesi yake naye imefikia wapi! Ahahahahahah!!!

All of our work on Tanzania is dedicated to the incredible heroism of Tundu Lissu!! His is an example for the ages! When Tanzania is free it shall have TL as its rightful leader!
Utaendelea kushabikia UPUUZI badala ya kuungana na WaTz wenzako kuijenga nchi hata katika mazingira yasiyokufurahisha.

Hizo kesi hazina kichwa wala miguu zaidi kudanganya nafsi zenu ambazo zinajua ukweli.

Utaendelea kushabikia UPUUZI badala ya kuungana na WaTz wenzako kuijenga nchi hata katika mazingira yasiyokufurahisha.

Hizo kesi hazina kichwa wala miguu zaidi kudanganya nafsi zenu ambazo zinajua ukweli.

Hata mbuyu ulianza kama mchicha, wakaudhihaki.

Kila lenye mwanzo halikosi mwisho

Amstadam anateseka sana. Mwambie huku sisi hatuna habareeeeee..... Joni is humble, we lavu Joni, he is our chosen one.

Tumejipumzisha kivulini tunasherekea Noeli

Back
Top Bottom