Rio ferdinand: That could be picture of the year!

babu M

JF-Expert Member
Mar 4, 2010
SNN1219TEV--682_1162634a.jpg

Kwa wale madaktari wa mifugo ni kama Tevez anamfanyia ng'ombe Pregnancy Diagnosis(Rectal Palpation).....lol.

kumbe kuvumilia kitu ni taaabu, utemu woote wa Ferdnand anakunja uso betr za tochi zikiwa zinasukumwa ndani LOL

ENGLAND skipper Rio Ferdinand was bent double laughing when he saw The Sun's back page yesterday - and joked: "That could be picture of the year!" <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The Man United star was caught in what looked like an eye-watering moment as Carlos Tevez hunted the ball. <o:p></o:p>
Rio said: "It's when he fouled me. It certainly looks like foul play doesn't it? It's good for him, not for me so much. He'll be proud of it. He's got one up on me for it." <o:p></o:p>
The defender said the picture has made him the butt of jokes by his Old Trafford teammates. He told fans: "The boys have been having a good laugh about it." <o:p></o:p>
The altercation came during Wednesday's 0-0 draw at Man City's Eastlands stadium. Rio added: "I'm not too sure how it happened. He clipped my ankle, I went down and he fell on top of me." Rio posted our picture on his Twitter page, with the comment: "Wow... some1 get me the photographers address I aint having this!!!! Lol!" <o:p></o:p>
Several sports stars got in touch - former England cricket captain Michael Vaughan writing: "You usually see that Kindof picture on Animal shows... Can't believe he didn't wear some marigolds..." <o:p></o:p>
Rio replied: "haha, what's tevez actually looking for! Nice1.<o:p></o:p>
"Looks like he was trying 2 b a puppet master 4 the night! This pic I have 2 say is a classic no matter how bad it looks!!" <o:p></o:p>
After training yesterday, defender Rio, 32, went to the official opening of Nike's first football-only store in Manchester. <o:p></o:p>
He played table football against rapper Tinchy Stryder. Rio said: "I really like his song In My System. My kids do too."

SOURCE: THE SUN

No it is well known u pipo the captain is not looking for anything than a ball which is on Rio's abdomen