Revocat Karemangingo aliyekuwa luteni wa Jeshi Rwanda apigwa risasi na kuuawa Maputo Msumbiji

Nyusi: President Kagame can you come in and help me with these terrorists?

Kagame: Are you sure you want my Support MR. President?

Nyusi: ooh you do not see the shit I am going through Mr. President, I need your help and I pay you what ever sum you want?

Kageme? Are sure you need my support Mr. Nyusi?

Nyusi: I am serious, I need your support, Actually just let me know how you will want reimbursed, we can bargain you investing in the Gas fields in the Pemba Region, you know, we have lots of precious metals here, I know you have experience on this, if you want to implement your easten congo blue print, or any other better ways, all your wishes, I am ready, but i want these blood mongers out.

Kagame: well, I am ready to help, as a brother. But...

Nyusi: Say it, what is it?

Kagame: You know these things Mr. President are not as you think? it is not about Natural resources, its not about Money. You know... they are complicated.

Nyusi: Yes, they are complicated, that is why i need your support.

Kagame: well. As I said, I am ready to come, as a brother, as I said, so I will not take any substances, I do not need your weaponry, may be some food, some water and accomodation because, well, as a matter of fact I will be a guest here, and you my host, hahahahahahah

Nyusi: hahahaha sure sure, I agree, but I will have to pay, you can not do it for free, you know, those guys have families and if they come here, the african way, they will have to take something home.

Kagame: No no no no, this is about me any you, my men are well disciplined and professionals, they will do what me and you agree.

Kagame: Okay, let us cut this short, I will send my guys, and they will erase all terrorists in Mozambique, all the way from Pemba to Maputo.

Kagame: Okay?

Nyusi: okay.

Kagame: All I mean all, are you getting the point?

Nyusi: Yes. all of them, I want my People in Pemba to return to their normal life, this is not Nigeria or syria. I am tired of this.

Nyusi: You know these my friends in SADC, these Tanzanian....

Kagame: No no no no, leave those fools out of this. we are making an agreement now.

Kagame: right?

Nyusi: Right.

Kagame: okay, those your Neighbours, those you was saying..

Nyusi: Yes,

Kagame: all your neighbours, all, close and those afar.. those you will have to manage.

Kagame: I am not going to start explaining to anyone what my men are doing in Mozambique.

Nyusi: Of course, Mozambique is a sovereignty

Kagame: well, so you need to act like a sovereignty, I do not want to find my self in situations where everyone is asking me questions, see, everyone is now blaming USA for his actions in Kabul, you know this is very stupid, the Mujahidins welcomed Americans, and that country became peaceful, well not exactly, but its not like before the american went there or the the situation developing now.

Kagame: all those guys, were quite all those many many years, but now they are pointing fingers

Nyusi: That is bad, true.

Kagame: Your Pemba here is not different from Kabul, and those torabora, those mountains the other guys were hiding there... its not different.

Nyusi: I see...

Kagame: Not different. so you need to manage those noises, and as I said you need to act like a sovereignty, because, people will start talking, they will talk, but the terrorists will not be here by then.

Kagame: So you choose, those stupid talking and propaganda and a peaceful Mozambique.

Nyusi: Peaceful Mozambique.

Kagame: Okay. deal.

Nyusi: Deal.

Kwahiyo ni Kagame?
Itakuwa ni yeye tuu. Huoni anavyosheherekea?
1305034_image.jpg

Jeshi letu linaenda kujifunza mbinu za kupambana Rwanda, kupita kwenye nyumba za ibada kuangalia wanachofundishwa.

Nyusi: President Kagame can you come in and help me with these terrorists?

Kagame: Are you sure you want my Support MR. President?

Nyusi: ooh you do not see the shit I am going through Mr. President, I need your help and I pay you what ever sum you want?

Kageme? Are sure you need my support Mr. Nyusi?

Nyusi: I am serious, I need your support, Actually just let me know how you will want reimbursed, we can bargain you investing in the Gas fields in the Pemba Region, you know, we have lots of precious metals here, I know you have experience on this, if you want to implement your easten congo blue print, or any other better ways, all your wishes, I am ready, but i want these blood mongers out.

Kagame: well, I am ready to help, as a brother. But...

Nyusi: Say it, what is it?

Kagame: You know these things Mr. President are not as you think? it is not about Natural resources, its not about Money. You know... they are complicated.

Nyusi: Yes, they are complicated, that is why i need your support.

Kagame: well. As I said, I am ready to come, as a brother, as I said, so I will not take any substances, I do not need your weaponry, may be some food, some water and accomodation because, well, as a matter of fact I will be a guest here, and you my host, hahahahahahah

Nyusi: hahahaha sure sure, I agree, but I will have to pay, you can not do it for free, you know, those guys have families and if they come here, the african way, they will have to take something home.

Kagame: No no no no, this is about me any you, my men are well disciplined and professionals, they will do what me and you agree.

Kagame: Okay, let us cut this short, I will send my guys, and they will erase all terrorists in Mozambique, all the way from Pemba to Maputo.

Kagame: Okay?

Nyusi: okay.

Kagame: All I mean all, are you getting the point?

Nyusi: Yes. all of them, I want my People in Pemba to return to their normal life, this is not Nigeria or syria. I am tired of this.

Nyusi: You know these my friends in SADC, these Tanzanian....

Kagame: No no no no, leave those fools out of this. we are making an agreement now.

Kagame: right?

Nyusi: Right.

Kagame: okay, those your Neighbours, those you was saying..

Nyusi: Yes,

Kagame: all your neighbours, all, close and those afar.. those you will have to manage.

Kagame: I am not going to start explaining to anyone what my men are doing in Mozambique.

Nyusi: Of course, Mozambique is a sovereignty

Kagame: well, so you need to act like a sovereignty, I do not want to find my self in situations where everyone is asking me questions, see, everyone is now blaming USA for his actions in Kabul, you know this is very stupid, the Mujahidins welcomed Americans, and that country became peaceful, well not exactly, but its not like before the american went there or the the situation developing now.

Kagame: all those guys, were quite all those many many years, but now they are pointing fingers

Nyusi: That is bad, true.

Kagame: Your Pemba here is not different from Kabul, and those torabora, those mountains the other guys were hiding there... its not different.

Nyusi: I see...

Kagame: Not different. so you need to manage those noises, and as I said you need to act like a sovereignty, because, people will start talking, they will talk, but the terrorists will not be here by then.

Kagame: So you choose, those stupid talking and propaganda and a peaceful Mozambique.

Nyusi: Peaceful Mozambique.

Kagame: Okay. deal.

Nyusi: Deal.
jinga sana wewe yaani mimecheka kama chizi
Kama kweli vile aiseee
Wewe jamaa una kipaji sio siri
Hebu waandikie bongo movie scrip utauza!
😁😁😁

Kagame atakufwata popote utakapokwenda
Hiki kijamaa ni kijinga sana. Kilizuga kupeleka vikosi vyake kwenda kupambana na magaidi huko Msumbiji, kumbe wakati huo huo kilishaandaa misheni yake ya siri dhidi ya wapinzani wake wa kisiasa.

Back
Top Bottom