Revealed: Guidelines to have answered prayers

iyeeba

Jul 30, 2015
GUIDELINE TO SUCCESSFUL AND POWERFUL ANSWERED PRAYERS

Beloved, sons and daughters of GOD, I greet you in the name of JESUS CHRIST, peace be unto ye all. Let me share with you a secret of getting your supplications and prayers heard and answered by our creator. Well get intact and let us march together.

PRAYER, is a communication between man and GOD. Is the conversation between friends, between we and our dear GOD. Prayer has vital power in it, when done correctly with all required manners. The question is; HOW TO DO PERFECT PRAYER? WHEN WILL I KNOW MY PRAYER IS POWERFUL?

We have to remember, no one was and will be answered his/her prayer just because of our flesh deeds that we always do to please GOD. No, because GOD seek us first, we were lost, it is by HIS grace that all who depend on HIM and have accepted are sinners, by their flesh they can’t do anything (rom 3:23). NOW, LET US LEARN FROM JESUS CHRIST ON EARTH:-

1. HAVE SPECIFIC TIME TO PRAY

Praying is a continuous chain and cyclic process, just like drugs for an ill person, always there is recommendation on how to take drugs (1*3) for example, that is, take one morning, afternoon and evening, 3 times per day with a specific time interval. Jesus did it every morning, see, “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, He got up, went out, and made His way to a deserted place. And He was praying there”. Mar 1:35.also “And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.” Mat 14:23. If you need to have successful prayer, invite angles, tell them the specific time of your prayers, let them know and that time for you will be anointed.( at least an hour a day we should have to meditate with GOD)

2. HAVE SPECIFIC PLACE TO PRAY

Yes, set a part, either indoors or outdoors to meet with your GOD every day. When Jesus was in Jerusalem, he prayed a lot in Galilee and very often he was seen in the garden of Gethsemane at the incidence when he was not Jerusalem. Consider the verse mark 1:3”... made His way to a deserted place. And He was praying there.” The same, GOD need us to know that HE is of principles, let us follow examples of Jesus.

3. PRAY ALOUD

Consider these verses,” And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.” Mat 26:39. Also,” He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.” Mat 26:42. Someone can ask, how could I do such noisy prayer? While Satan is looking for my weakness to make me fall? What if Satan come to test me through that loud prayer as long as he recognized my needs? Calm down dear, have deep breath! Did you know? The one who is everywhere is only GOD? Yes, HE`S OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT. Satan has no this power, at all, AT THE SOUND OF HONEST PRAYER, SATAN GHOSTS TREMBLES AND FLEE AWAY. (Vol. of testimony pg. 346). So pray aloud, this links brain to be actively and concentrate on just one activity. Silent prayers sometimes we lose concentration and think of our stuffs. So, whenever necessary, do it louder.

4. PRAY FOR OTHERS AND BY THEIR NAMES

God does not answer any selfish prayer, a prayer with ego in it. God loves people of all races, GOD through Jesus Christ paid the price for all races in this world at the Calvary and GOD surely knows that each man is His, when time reaches, they will come into zoo. Whenever we pray for others as Jesus did, FROM THE THRONE, GOD SEND ANGLES WITH MIGHTY POWER TO GUIDE THOSE WE MENTIONED IN OUR PRAYERS (great controversy pg. 525). My dear, if all is well, and surely you don’t pray, know that, someone has made a connection with you to GOD. Read here,” And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.” Luk 22:31-32. Now, we have to pray for each other as Jesus did

5. PRAY WITH OTHERS

“And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.” Luk 9:28. “ Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven” Mat 18:19. This does not mean that, your private and personal prayers should cease, no, not that way. But a prayer with group of people has very strong impact and is very powerful and has immediate effect. Have a time to pray with others like Jesus did while on earth. We ask GOD, BECAUSE WE HAVE ASSURANCE IN HIM, “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him “1Jo 5:14-15

6. GIVE GOD HIS PERCENT( TITHE)

“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.” Mal 3:10. Lots of us what we have is not completely what we are supposed to have, either mentally, financially or health wise. WE HAVE CLOSED OUR BLESSING WINDOWS THERE AT HEAVEN. We steal unto GOD, we don’t want to bring tithe, one tenth of each what is said to be an income or input into whatever activity we do. GOD is asking us to TEST HIM, THE ONLY CONDITION WHICH HAS AN ASSURANCE OF BLESSINGS IF IT WILL BE FULL FILED. Let us do it, sometimes our prayers are not answered because we steal, and this sin hides the face of GOD.

7. HAVE FAITH

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for him that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him”. Heb 11:6, brethren, it doesn’t matter how long you pray, to what extent you have done it or which title you have. What matters, do you believe and trust unto GOD? THAT WHAT YOU ASKED HIM IS HIS? AND HE CAN GIVE YOU? If this is not in you, it’s very hard your prayer to be answered. FIRST BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR IS GOD HIMSELF AND HE OWN ALL IN THIS UNIVERSE AND HE CAN GIVE TO WHOEVER HE PLEASE, THEN GO, AND CALL HIM. “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Heb 11:1.

TESTIMONY

There was a family, this family devoted their life unto GOD. The head of family was a pastor from MARA REGION TANZANIA, a seventh day Adventist church member. Called pastor ROBY. He had faithful communion with GOD in all ways.

He had lots of cows, as you know, these cows at night are enclosed in a zoo. A day by day and hour to hour security is done by family members from sunset until morning. Now, one day in patrol, the sons of pastor, at night, around 2am night, they had very heavy sleep. They woke up by 5am almost morning and found cow zoo is empty, OH GOD! They confused.

They traced around for 10 minutes, but there was nothing seen. They wake up their dad and gave him full story. They advised their dad to call police and to inform the entire village through chairman of the village. Dad heard it and said, no problem, let us bow our knees, call GOD and pray. They had very short and faithful prayer(“ dear GOD, you know us, those cows are belongs to you, all wealth has communion with you and at all we left you as our security that night, if you allowed it to happen, let it be, otherwise, let it be according to your will. AMEN”. Pastor told his family, continue sleeping, no problem.

Along 6:30am, a very huge sound of cow athlete was heard and wonderful enough all cows without someone leading them, they arrived home and enter in their zoo.

HOW POWERFUL PRAYER IS?

IF WE OPT GOD TODAY, HE WILL DO MORE THAT THIS DONE HERE.

Be blessed brethrens

clionodhiambo@yahoo.com

Ahsante sana, ingawa ungeandika kwa kiswahili ungesaidia wengi kiimani. Maana naamini hata huyo mchungaji Rhobi aliwasiliana na wanae kwa kiswahili.

No one is safe for a day or an hour without prayer. Let us pray diligently

Unaomba Mungu upate ajira Magu anataka aombewe apate nguvu ya kukaza kamba zaidi.

Mungu atashangaa hawa mbona hawana synchronization kwenye maombi yao? Hebu ngoja niwaache watafute muafaka kwanza.

It is funny you need to have some special kind of knowledge in order to to talk to your "god"...

This kind of God is a joke...Tuseme hukufanikiwa kusoma na kupata hiyo elimu then you will burn in hell for eternity???

Concept ya kusali ni ya kipuuzi sana....Anaesali mvua inyeshe na kuna anaesali mvua isinyeshe kwa mungu huyo huyo.....

God knows it all even the future...how do you pray for him to change the future which has been already planned for your selfish interests?

Why wasting time praying instead of actually getting out and trying solving that problem first hand?

If you have X number of problems today usali hata miguu ikatike not all those problems will be solved the next day katika 100% success rate....never...Kama ni hivyo huyo mungu ni very limited being...we can safely conclude that there is not relationship whatsoever baina ya kusali na majibu ya problem solving success rate...ni purely coincidential...

Kusali ni kupoteza muda ... wanaosali wote washitakiwe kwa kupoteza muda wa kulijenga taifa

It is funny you need to have some special kind of knowledge in order to to talk to your "god"...

This kind of God is a joke...Tuseme hukufanikiwa kusoma na kupata hiyo elimu then you will burn in hell for eternity???

Concept ya kusali ni ya kipuuzi sana....Anaesali mvua inyeshe na kuna anaesali mvua isinyeshe kwa mungu huyo huyo.....

God knows it all even the future...how do you pray for him to change the future which has been already planned for your selfish interests?

Why wasting time praying instead of actually getting out and trying solving that problem first hand?

If you have X number of problems today usali hata miguu ikatike not all those problems will be solved the next day katika 100% success rate....never...Kama ni hivyo huyo mungu ni very limited being...we can safely conclude that there is not relationship whatsoever baina ya kusali na majibu ya problem solving success rate...ni purely coincidential...

Kusali ni kupoteza muda ... wanaosali wote washitakiwe kwa kupoteza muda wa kulijenga taifa

Jamaniiiiii !!!

Back
Top Bottom