Resurrecting the Referendum and the question of political accountability

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
For those with a basic understanding of resurrection,I may not be in position to make you experts;

Tanzania is in a political dilemma,

For the past few years since the call for the referendum was scrapped out and the millions that were spent in the process wasted the spirit of the constitutional review and the referendum remains alive.
It is time to awaken that spirit and work towards a full constitution of the people.

It is time to call for the completion of the project

It is time to wake up

I remain to corrected

PBK

For those with a basic understanding of resurrection,I may not be in position to make you experts;

Tanzania is in a political dilemma,

For the past few years since the call for the referendum was scrapped out and the millions that were spent in the process wasted the spirit of the constitutional review and the referendum remains alive.
It is time to awaken that spirit and work towards a full constitution of the people.

It is time to call for the completion of the project

It is time to wake up

I remain to corrected

PBK
The referendum is not alive, the opposition is not brave enough to face the dictator uchwara.

Most of our elites are busy to ingratiate themselves to gain favour to be appointed for high rank govt positions they are not after constitution which was abrogated for maintaining status quo.

Back
Top Bottom