Response ya UNEP juu ya maombi yangu katika job post waliotoa hivi karibuni

email tu ni tosha kuwa ni wahuni. hao ni matapeli. chuo kinafundisha tecknolgy, halafu kinatumia gmail? maelezo yote toka mwanzo ni fake. chukua hatua, usiingie kingi namna hiyo

Hao jamaa ni wezi tu,ukishamtafuta huyo bwana mkubwa wanayekwambia mtafute atakujibu kwa kukutumia account # ya wewe kudeposit hiyo pesa.

Hi my name is masoud from tanzania
I sent application on UNEP data entry job post recent days
Today i receved email from UNEP say that my application have been approved but i did not send certificate of data entry and recommend me to send the certificate immediately if i have one if not they gave me this email so as to arrange one week training on data entry that will be done in kenya for 50 USD fees
So your highness can you direct me what to do so as to accomplish this and be the one among the selected participants in UNEP data entry job

I am looking forward to hear from you soon
Thank

INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

Hi, thank you for taking your time to write to us regarding Data Handling Training (DHT). DHT is suitable for all professionals to highlight the importance of safeguarding important information from corruption and taking steps to keep it safe and secure. Our interactive training modules gives you hands-on instruction about data handling security principles and explains some of the threats you may encounter inside and outside the workplace. In addition to our purpose-written, research-based educational content, our Training Jackets allow you to add custom and personalized content to the beginning and end of each module.

The training you are requesting for lasts for one week from 9AM to 4PM. We provide this training at a comprehensive fee of USD.50 for the five days of training. Please find below our Bank details for fee payment.

Bank Name: Consolidated Bank of Kenya

Account Name: Institute of Advanced Technology

Account Number: 011736738479

For Western Union or Moneygram please use the following details;

Receiver's Name: Evans Omondi Angwen

Address: Nairobi

Phone Number: +254726124524

For Mobile Money (Mpesa) Payment;

Number: +254726124524

Name: Evans Omondi Angwen

After making the payment please send us a copy of the bank slip or remittance receipt for verification purposes.Once payment is verified we will provide you with your commencement date and training manual immediately, the earliest start date can only be next week Monday.

-----------------------------------------------

Warm Regards;

Evans .O. Angwen,

Institute of Advanced Technology.

hahhaah hawa jamaa ni matapeli kwel kabisa ushahid huu hapa duuh kudadek zao baada ya kumtumie email yule bwna nilieambiwa ni m contact ndo wame respond hivyo

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Huo ni utapeli 100% kwanza email ya UNEP haiwezi kuwa @unep.co.ke
Pili, ukishafanya interview na ukafaulu, kitu cha mwisho ni subject to medical clearance.
Recruitment under service contract mara nyingi itakua local pist ambazo mara nyingi waomvaji wanakua wa nchi husika. Mwisho, hiyo email ya gmail sijui trainer ndio mwanzo wa utapeli. Ulitakiwa upeqe mkataba wenye terms zote kwa hatua hii uliyofikia.

Huo ni utapeli 100% kwanza email ya UNEP haiwezi kuwa @unep.co.ke
Pili, ukishafanya interview na ukafaulu, kitu cha mwisho ni subject to medical clearance.
Recruitment under service contract mara nyingi itakua local pist ambazo mara nyingi waomvaji wanakua wa nchi husika. Mwisho, hiyo email ya gmail sijui trainer ndio mwanzo wa utapeli. Ulitakiwa upeqe mkataba wenye terms zote kwa hatua hii uliyofikia.
Hawampati mtu mkuu magu jinsi alivyobana hela ya kutapiliwa itoke wapi

Hao jamaa ni wezi tu,ukishamtafuta huyo bwana mkubwa wanayekwambia mtafute atakujibu kwa kukutumia account # ya wewe kudeposit hiyo pesa.

Hi, thank you for taking your time to write to us regarding Data Handling Training (DHT). DHT is suitable for all professionals to highlight the importance of safeguarding important information from corruption and taking steps to keep it safe and secure. Our interactive training modules gives you hands-on instruction about data handling security principles and explains some of the threats you may encounter inside and outside the workplace. In addition to our purpose-written, research-based educational content, our Training Jackets allow you to add custom and personalized content to the beginning and end of each module.

The training you are requesting for lasts for one week from 9AM to 4PM. We provide this training at a comprehensive fee of USD.50 for the five days of training. Please find below our Bank details for fee payment.

After making the payment please send us a copy of the bank slip or remittance receipt for verification purposes.Once payment is verified we will provide you with your commencement date and training manual immediately, the earliest start date can only be next week Monday.

Warm Regards;

Evans .O. Angwen,

Show quoted text

Yaani wewe mjamaa kama umejua vile kitu hiko apo juu , sjui waliwahi kukunasa hawa viumbe maana si kwa expirience hii ulionayo

Warm Regards;

Evans .O. Angwen,

Show quoted text

Yaani wewe mjamaa kama umejua vile kitu hiko apo juu , sjui waliwahi kukunasa hawa viumbe maana si kwa expirience hii ulionayo

Haikuwa mimi mkuu. Kuna mtu waliwahi kumtega hivyohivyo akaja kutuomba ushauri marafiki zake katika group letu la whatsapp nasi tukamshauri amtafute huyo jamaa kisha jibu atakalopata ndo litatupa mwanya wa kufikiri upya. Baada ya kuona jibu kama hilo hata na yeye hakuitaji tena ushauri ama mawazo juu ya ama aendelee na mchakato au asiendelee.