Respect yourself

Respect someone's mom the way you want yours to be respected

A cow gives milk to the whole village but it does not make noise. But when a hen lays just one egg that cant even feed one child it crows and makes noise to the whole village to know that it has laid an egg. People who offer little help keep shouting and writing about it while those who are doing big things for people are silent. Keep quiet! if you are doing good things for others with your heart, not to be seen

In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about ever again. But you do.

Mkuu fanya kama LUFUFU na Mimi niweze kucoment!
The Palace
General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY
===
That is a beauty of TUJITEGEMEE being not a Moderator of this Forum. Ha ha haaa!

Happy Morning,

God is kind to everyone. He gives us what we choose

If we choose to complain , He gives us problems, If we choose to find solutions , he helps us with the answers

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED?

About a hundred years ago, a man looked at the morning newspaper and to his surprise and horror, read his name in the obituary column. The news papers had reported the death of the wrong person by mistake.

His first response was shock. Am I here or there? When he regained his composure, his second thought was to find out what people had said about him.

The obituary read, "Dynamite King Dies." And also "He was the merchant of death." This man was the inventor of dynamite and when he read the words "merchant of death," he asked himself a question,

"Is this how I am going to be remembered?"
He got in touch with his feelings and decided that this was not the way he wanted to be remembered.

From that day on, he started working toward peace.

His name was Alfred Nobel and he is remembered today by the Great Nobel Prize.

Just as Alfred Nobel got in touch with his feelings and redefined his values, we should step back and do the same.

What is your legacy?

How would you like to be remembered?

Will you be spoken well of?

Will you be remembered with love and respect?

_*Happy morning*_

*An elephant took a bath in a river and was walking on the road. When it neared a bridge, it saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite direction. The elephant quietly moved to one side, allowed the dirty pig to pass and then continued its onward journey.*

*The unclean pig later spoke to its friends in arrogance, “See how big I am; even the elephant was afraid of me and moved to one side to let me pass”.*

*On hearing this, some elephants questioned their friend, the reason for its action. Was it out of fear?*

*The elephant smiled and replied, “I could have easily crushed the pig under my leg, but I was clean and the pig was very dirty. By crushing it, my leg will become dirty and I wanted to avoid it. Hence, I moved aside.”*

*_This story reveals :_*
_*Realized souls will avoid contact with negativity not out of fear, but out of desire to keep away from impurity though they are strong enough to destroy the impurity._*

_*You need not react to every opinion, every comment, or every situation._*

_*Kick the drama and keep going ahead_*

*Choose your battles wisely... Not everything deserves Ur time and attention*

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.

True positive thinking is the not the absence of negative thoughts. It's the ability to feel negative when you have to and still maintain enough hope to keep on going. Life throws us twist and turns that can make us feel bad. You don’t have to block negative feelings that simply show you are human. Just make the choice not to let them hold you back. A positive person never allows the reality of the moment to stop them from seeing a better future and climbing as many mountains as it takes to get there.

#ThinkPositive#

Life is comprised of one experience after another. Or, you could say that life is comprised of many experiences. Different experiences lead to different lives; if you experience a cold bitter wind, you will become snow. If you experience scorching heat, you will become rain….

Whatever you experience in life will shape the person you are. That is what makes life wonderful.

Happy sunday

You can love somebody and know that they are not right for you. Accepting that they are not right for you requires you to love yourself. Moving on requires you to respect the fact that if they are not right for you, then you are not right for them. Sometimes the greatest act of love is to love ourselves enough and to love them enough to let them go.

You can love somebody and know that they are not right for you. Accepting that they are not right for you requires you to love yourself. Moving on requires you to respect the fact that if they are not right for you, then you are not right for them. Sometimes the greatest act of love is to love ourselves enough and to love them enough to let them go.
So desperate to see you my lady

Happy Morning

Mutual confidence is the foundation of all satisfactory human relationships.

Most of us have two basic questions about others when we enter into a relationship. They are: Can I trust you? And, do you really care about me? Depending upon our previous success in partnerships with others — personal or business — the answers may be slow in coming.

Confidence in another is often developed gradually as those involved in the relationship commit themselves to each other’s success and happiness. Although trust and confidence are the basic underpinnings of all successful relationships, they are fragile.

A relationship that has endured for months or even years can be irreparably damaged by a few unkind words or a single thoughtless act. Don’t allow yourself to act in haste or to lose control of your emotions in important relationships.

Happy friday

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily.
Have a great day

Don't let anyones ignorance, hate, drama, or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.
Have a great day

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
Have a great day

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ― Steve Jobs