Research Guidance and and Supervision for Master and PhD Students in Tanzania

Oistein

Aug 9, 2020
The above matter refers.

I am writing here to invite all Master and PhD students who are pursuing various degree Programmes, and are struggling with their research proposal, writing their academic work (thesis or Dissertation).

I know that most of the Universities in Tanzania they teach research course in theoretical basis, in a way that it gives some difficulties for many students especially those who are doing Master Degree to formulate good research proposal that may lead them in writing a very good thesis/dissertation.

Therefore, to help them to achieve their goals, I am offering guidance and Supervision services to those students are struggling with their research proposal or writing their thesis/dissertation.

My guidance and supervision will base on:

• The Research Process: From Proposal to Final Report.
  • Identifying a significant research problem
  • Writing a research proposal
  • Conducting a pilot study
  • Conducting the main study
  • Preparing a report/ thesis or Dissertation.
  • Data analysis: after you have received my guidance and supervision in developing good instruments for data collection, and already collected your data; then I will help you on how to analyse your data.
  • I am expert in both research methods: Quantitative research methods and Qualitative research methods, and therefore you do not need to worry about any research method that you may decide to choose.
  • Also, I may advise you a good research method that may yield substantial findings for your study.
  • I am expert in using Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) in data analyses, and therefore I will help you in coding the collected data, running analyses and interpreting the results for you, including guidance/supervision on how to write the findings of your study.
  • If you will use qualitative research method, I will help you how to transcribe your data and giving you guidance/supervision on how to write the findings of your study.

• Thesis/Dissertation: I will guide and supervise your thesis writing – including reading it and advising you until the final draft before I approve it for submission.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
  • This service / help is provided to both Master students and PhD students.
  • You should know that I would not write any academic work on your behalf so that you can pay me; NO PLEASE! What I will do is to guide (supervise) you in every stage of your research in a very smooth and enjoyable way until you finalize your thesis/dissertation.
I cordially, inviting all Master students and PhD students from all higher learning institutions in Tanzania, e.g., University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Open University of Tanzania (OUT), University of Dodoma (UDOM), SUA, SAUT, RUCO, MUCE, DUCE, MUST, and MWENGE, just few to mention.

Remember that, this is not a company! I am academician.

For those who will be interested and need my help, please contact me by email and introduce yourself:
andresenandrea@yahoo.com

thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg

Weka sample ya proposals research zako kuanzia Undergraduate to PhD tuanzie hapo

My concerns:
1. How about mixed method?
2. Use " most of universities teach" , an expert..
3. Pilot testing
4. .........formulate good research proposal????
5. Conducting main study??? You mean researchers may have main and minor studies per single study?

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom