Report: Israeli Spy Satellites Spot Iranian Ship Being Loaded With Rockets For Gaza

Nonda... Nonda, since when this thread is about Syria and Talibans?

In one of you post you said you are happy with US helping a friend,Israel.
Didn't you know US has many friends and after using them to maximum turns them enemy?

From my post you can just remind yourself that US has many friends...including the Qatar monarchy, Bahrain Monarchy and of course Saudi mornachy.

No where in my post I said the thread is about Syria and Taliban.

watchout oldwoman...your ignorance is showing.
Just be informed that the survival of israel depends on military and financial support from U.S.A.
Do your homework and search.

thanks my grandchild you know im too old to search information kindly help me little one.

What about Israel which receive a lot of support from America? why Palestians are not allowed to have any support from other Nations? the right defend themselves must also goes t palestinias.

how can you grant the devil the right to defend itself, palestinians are simply little devils, kill a devil at sight

Inasemekana ISRAEL ndiyo nchi pekee dunia ambayo inatoa misaada ya KIUTU kwa adui yake, eti inapeleka sehemu ya mapato ya kodi kwa serikali ya Palestina na kuwapa misaada mingine mingi ikiwa ni pamoja na matibabu ? kuna ukweli wowote kwenye hili ? Kama kuna ukweli basi bdugu zangu Waislam mnaotoa mapovu dhidi ya ISRAEL inabidi mkapimwe...

What i love about Israel is that they are smart,equipped,im sure even if the dont have a support from any country they can stand on their own,the sad thing is that war ends peoples life i wish they could show off their powers in other way with no death,we need peace in this world,enough of killing of mothers and childrens and fathers,it feels so bad to grow without any of the parents,it feels so bad to loose a child it gets back to the childbirth pain but this is a long one,enough of war,

That is just your opinion, palestinians and Israel they know each other, despite the fact that Palestinias are so weak econonmically but still they can bring discomfort to Zeonists, what if they have weapons like those of israel?.US and UK are the bigest supporters of Zeonists , financilally, military why?

how can you grant the devil the right to defend itself, palestinians are simply little devils, kill a devil at sight

Even the Boors of south africa called themselves the blessed nationa of God, used the same language, they despised black people, humiliate them,and above all kills our fellows Africans.

Do you read history my friend or are kind of people who like to follow dogmatic ideas! who gave you the right to call others devils,? which criteria do you use to measure your position? be open minded person, if manchester United is entitled to live while is called Red devils what make Palestinias deserve to die if we let say agree withh you that they are also devils?.

Sina uhakika kama kuna muisrael au mpalestina humu kwenye huu uzi ila naona watu mapovu yanawatoka! huu ugomvi ni wa karne na karne kati ya mtu na nduguye na haijapatikana suluhu toka enzi hizo! watu mnapoteza nishati bure kwa kuingilia ugomvi usiowahusu ni bora mkashughulika na mambo ya nchi yenu Tanzania! hao mtu na nduguye wanajua kiundani matatizo yao, hebu shangaa israel anampiga palestina at the same time anawapelekea misaada ya chakula, madawa na maji! umeshaona vita gani adui anafanya ukarimu huo kwa hasimu wake! ni wapalestina hao hao wanapata elimu kwenye vyuo vikuu vya israel na wanapewa ajira ndani ya israel huku wanaendelea kupigana! acheni kushobokea na kupapatikia ugomvi usiowahusu na si ajabu tukiwaachia wenyewe matatizo yao wanaweza wakapata suluhu bila kuingiliwa, wengine wanaingiza elements za udini(uislam) bila kujua lile ni suala la utaifa(palestina) bila kujali dini wengi hawajui kuwa waanzilishi wa kudai taifa la palestina ni wapalestina wakristo madaktari George Habash na Wadi Hadad na ndio waliobuni mbinu za ugaidi kudai taifa lao palestina bila kujali dini ila wengine walipokuja na harakati zenye mrengo wa udini zikafifisha juhudi na umoja mpaka leo hii!

Mbona unajikanyaga mzee, umewaona waislam pekee yao,na wale wanaosema israel Taifa la mungu lina haki ya kuu watakavyo? wanaosema wapalestina wanastahiki kuuwawa kwa sababu hawastahili? waislam wanasema hawa ndugu wawe na haki sawa ya utaifa, kwanza afadhali hata miongoni mwa wapalestina wapo wakristo na waislam hivi Netanyahu ni mkristo wa dhebhebu gani kati ya yale madhebu ya kikristo?

In one of you post you said you are happy with US helping a friend,Israel.
Didn't you know US has many friends and after using them to maximum turns them enemy?

From my post you can just remind yourself that US has many friends...including the Qatar monarchy, Bahrain Monarchy and of course Saudi mornachy.

No where in my post I said the thread is about Syria and Taliban.

Nonda,
for once you need to agree to disagree

Back
Top Bottom