Religious conflict in Tanzania

Since the origin of all religions is peace, those who preach otherwise are wrong and those grow and sell poppy are wrong. For example non of those religions agrees with such unlawful activities. The point is that, the origin of religion as I said earlier is not a problem by itslf, the problem is those who undustand it wrongly and justify their wrong doing using a religion as scape goat. Take the example of Christian who drink alcohol or muslim who commit fornication, non of them are right. The problem facing any one try to analys the religion problem is the fact that, there is no way that people in this world will leave without believes so religions are there to stay.

Am not so sure of that my friend. Judaism, christianity and islam have a history of shedding innocent blood and are not as peaceful as you would seem to suggest.

Why do we need Kadhi court while we do already have the judicial system?

That is a very valid question Bwana Patel. In my opinion we don't need Kadhi courts in Tanzania. If we allow Kadhi court today what will stop some other religions from demanding religious courts like RC, TAG, or Hindu courts? what about tribal courts like sukuma, chagga, kurya, nyakyusa, nyamwezi tribal courts? at the end of the day we will end up with total confusion in the country's legal system.

But this is CCM's way of doing things my brother. They can't think beyond five years. They are currently plotting on how to win the next election which is due in 2015 by appeasing some people. For them long term social and economic developmental issues are not as important as winning elections at any cost.

Why fighting for the beliefs that do not belong to you but rather brought and instituted upon you by the Europeans and Arabs? Africans need to wake up!
Your conclution that Islam and Christianity has naothing to do with Tanzanians, could hold water if you could bruought a valid argument rather than taliking from nowhere!, Not all beliefs are man created

That is a very valid question Bwana Patel. In my opinion we don't need Kadhi courts in Tanzania. If we allow Kadhi court today what will stop some other religions from demanding religious courts like RC, TAG, or Hindu courts? what about tribal courts like sukuma, chagga, kurya, nyakyusa, nyamwezi tribal courts? at the end of the day we will end up with total confusion in the country's legal system.

But this is CCM's way of doing things my brother. They can't think beyond five years. They are currently plotting on how to win the next election which is due in 2015 by appeasing some people. For them long term social and economic developmental issues are not as important as winning elections at any cost.

Tutavuna tunacho kipanda leo hakika Muda utasema huwezi ukapanda bange uvune fenesi ndio sababu kuna msemo usemao MCHUMA JANGA HULA NA NDUGUZE!

Mwanangu viongozi wetu na sisi wenyewe tusipo kuwa makini makini tutavuna tunacho kipanda na gharama yake itakuwa kubwa maana huwezi ukapanda bange uvune fenesi waswahili husema MCHUMA JANGA HULA NA WANAWE!

Compare India and Pakistan then you will get the clear cut:bump: answer.
One side is an up and coming economy with IT and hi-tech boom. The other side is busy preaching about how to die a martyr and be rewarded with those 12 virgins! and look where they are heading?
Dump these lunatic muftis and ignorant sheikhs or otherwise we are going to be like Pakistan

It seems you dont undestand wwhat you are saying the boom you talking abot is one became bust recently and caused severe damage to economy and IT is the one used by mr assange wikileaks. You have to understand that there are both Muslims and Christian in India and Pakistan so is not a religios conflict is territory conflict. again you call them muftis and Sheikh and then you call them ignorant. It seems that in your opinion the educated people are those IT people like Assange and Christian claric Papa. Your understand of the world politics it seems to be very poor. Read the history of Pakistan and find out the reasons of their long term conflict.

Hindus will demand their own court too.
As I said this Kadhi court is Bull crap!

It seems you dont undestand wwhat you are saying the boom you talking abot is one became bust recently and caused severe damage to economy and IT is the one used by mr assange wikileaks. You have to understand that there are both Muslims and Christian in India and Pakistan so is not a religios conflict is territory conflict. again you call them muftis and Sheikh and then you call them ignorant. It seems that in your opinion the educated people are those IT people like Assange and Christian claric Papa. Your understand of the world politics it seems to be very poor. Read the history of Pakistan and find out the reasons of their long term conflict.

Are u among those who are interested in those 12 virgins in heaven?

I think Raj you would have helped us more by telling your father JEETU PATEL to stop stealling our wealth instead of parroting things you hardly have evidence of. If you believe that India is such developed what are u doing in our country? Stay away from our internal affairs especially our religions and kadhi court, you homeless lower caste moron!
You have a point. However, how can that be possible if those who teach or preach religious beliefs distort and deliberately propagate and institute false and controversial elements of their own to suit their own agenda?<br />
For instance, why Al Qeda and Taliban as well as all muslims extremists in Afghanistan grow and sell poppy and use the money to fund their operations? Poppy/Heroin is condemned in Quran, but they grow and sell it anyway, and the same folks are the ones that condemn the consumption of alcohol??? Opium v/s Alcohol????
<br />
<br />

Kikwete mision is for his 5 years as president is to make sure that tanzania becfome an islamic/allah conutry at any cost..........religious conflict is being openly built by our top leaders who wants to stands for there religions intead of all tzs

I think Raj you would have helped us more by telling your father JEETU PATEL to stop stealling our wealth instead of parroting things you hardly have evidence of. If you believe that India is such developed what are u doing in our country? Stay away from our internal affairs especially our religions and kadhi court, you homeless lower caste moron! <br />
<br />
why everybody seem to avoid the questions about Darfur? Hahahaaaaaaaaaa the truth hurts!!

why everybody seem to avoid the questions about Darfur? Hahahaaaaaaaaaa the truth hurts!!

Mr patel you seem to avoid the central argument especially when you feel you are losing it. you have started your argument with pakistan and India, now you have moved to Darfur, again you mentioned that the truth hurts, however, you didn't mention what truth you talking about, that has convinced me to doubt even you are aware of Darfur problem. Anyway if you are serious bring you clear question about Darfour.

Mr patel you seem to avoid the central argument especially when you feel you are losing it. you have started your argument with pakistan and India, now you have moved to Darfur, again you mentioned that the truth hurts, however, you didn't mention what truth you talking about, that has convinced me to doubt even you are aware of Darfur problem. Anyway if you are serious bring you clear question about Darfour.

The Janjaweed militias backed by the Islamic government of Khartoum have been for years gang-raping black African women (who are also muslims), torching villages, killing children and burning men alive. Muslims all over the world including Bakwata followers have remained silent. But when Israel kills Palestines, then muslims all over the world have been whinning and crying like big babies. Bakwata and local Tanzanian muslims have on numerous ocassions organized demonstrations here in Dar to voice their concern about the killing of their brethren in Gaza and other areas. The question is where are you when muslim african women are still being gang-raped in the broad day light, children killed, villages torched, and men burnt alive? Any double standards here? Or have you been too brainwashed by the Arabs and promised pilau and biriani after the demonstrations, and remain silent even when your fellow african muslim women are still being gang-raped? Where are you? The Arabs don't care about African (black) muslims' sufferings in Darfur and Mauritania, but you should.

Raj Patel,
For the first time I tend to agree with you. The Darfur problem is not a religious issue. It is a racism issue. The Arabs and their offspring are trying to drive black Africans who happen to be Muslims from their land so the Arabs may extend their reach. It is racism pure and simple.

Mkuu Raj, much as at times I find some of your previous comments despiable, in the case of the Qadi court you have a point. Entertaining 1 religion will lead to new demands from others.
However you fall back again to your prejudices and generalize all Muslims.

The Janjaweed militias backed by the Islamic government of Khartoum have been for years gang-raping black African women (who are also muslims), torching villages, killing children and burning men alive. Muslims all over the world including Bakwata followers have remained silent. But when Israel kills Palestines, then muslims all over the world have been whinning and crying like big babies. Bakwata and local Tanzanian muslims have on numerous ocassions organized demonstrations here in Dar to voice their concern about the killing of their brethren in Gaza and other areas. The question is where are you when muslim african women are still being gang-raped in the broad day light, children killed, villages torched, and men burnt alive? Any double standards here? Or have you been too brainwashed by the Arabs and promised pilau and biriani after the demonstrations, and remain silent even when your fellow african muslim women are still being gang-raped? Where are you? The Arabs don't care about African (black) muslims' sufferings in Darfur and Mauritania, but you should.

You seem to be brain washed by western media coverage of Sudan conflict. We are investigating the real reason of the war here and you are mentioning the activities of the war such as Muslim african women are raped. We don't need activities here, go back to the reasons of the war as central argument and mention the sources for what you are saying. One thing you have to undestand is that Muslim is a muslim no matter what whether he will be African, Asian or Europian is not the case.
Bakwata if is true what you are claiming that they have organized several demonstration to support palestinian is because of the fact that they understand the reasons of Palestinian conflict but you don't. on the other hand, they understand the real reason of Darfur conflict.

Mkuu Raj, much as at times I find some of your previous comments despiable, in the case of the Qadi court you have a point. Entertaining 1 religion will lead to new demands from others.
However you fall back again to your prejudices and generalize all Muslims.

It's not about prejudice, and I have nothing against any religion. All I seek is the proper explanation of facts and hypocrisies sarrounding certain religious scenarios which make me wonder whether the Arabs are brainwashing and using others esp. in Africa to propagate and spearhead their hidden agendas

You seem to be brain washed by western media coverage of Sudan conflict. We are investigating the real reason of the war here and you are mentioning the activities of the war such as Muslim african women are raped. We don't need activities here, go back to the reasons of the war as central argument and mention the sources for what you are saying. One thing you have to undestand is that Muslim is a muslim no matter what whether he will be African, Asian or Europian is not the case.
Bakwata if is true what you are claiming that they have organized several demonstration to support palestinian is because of the fact that they understand the reasons of Palestinian conflict but you don't. on the other hand, they understand the real reason of Darfur conflict.

Western media??? So u don't believe the attrocious acts that the Janjaweed are commiting in Darfur?

Back
Top Bottom