"Relationship!''

Yasmin

JF-Expert Member
Jul 28, 2011
Relationship is like a book,it takes years to print but seconds to burn,so print your relationship carefully and never let it burn.

kalala bhana, mbaya zaidi hata simuelewi huyu bi mdogo, nakutana na message kibao eti anajitangaza yuko single wakati me najua ni mam sup wangu.

Mpe 'lolipopu' a.k.a pipi ya kijiti!! Alafu huo ujumbe wa leo unawahusu, Yasmin kawatahadhalisha!

Mpe 'lolipopu' a.k.a pipi ya kijiti!! Alafu huo ujumbe wa leo unawahusu, Yasmin kawatahadhalisha!

tatizo huwa anapenda kujifanya anatake easy mambo yote, huwa sipendi, lakini nitafanyaje sasa ndo hivyo.

tatizo huwa anapenda kujifanya anatake easy mambo yote, huwa sipendi, lakini nitafanyaje sasa ndo hivyo.

Basi jaribu kuwa unamrambisha asali kwa kidole angalau siku mojamoja sio mbaya......lol!! Back to the topic: 'Print ur relationship carefully and never let it burn'!!

hooo! i did but i realise its just a phone!

So u want that really touch of him eeeh? Don't worry babygal, the man is yours! Make sure that u print ur relationship carefully by trying to avoid errors and deleting all the unwanted ones!! Don't let it burn.......sawaaa??

So u want that really touch of him eeeh? Don't worry babygal, the man is yours! Make sure that u print ur relationship carefully by trying to avoid errors and deleting all the unwanted ones!! Don't let it burn.......sawaaa??
<br />
<br />
i do print ma relationship carefully and i hope n pray that nothing will never let it burn.and wht about?

Relationships are only great and survive forever if the ones in question know its worth...
They are not only centered on the negatives... but rather stick to their positive side of it....

I like your post Yasmin... For it is sooo true...

Relationships are only great and survive forever if the ones in question know its worth...<br />
They are not only centered on the negatives... but rather stick to their positive side of it....<br />
<br />
I like your post Yasmin... For it is sooo true...
<br />
<br />
thank you ma dear and may Allah bless u inshaallah!

i do print ma relationship carefully and i hope n pray that nothing will never let it burn.and wht about?

U know what my dear? I do believe that a relationship needs to be valued. Sacrifice and care are so important to maintain it.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom