Reforms took perseverance to overcome political dominance in tanzania perchance

Soulpeace Mzee

Jun 27, 2011
[h=6]Variation on any endogenous variable (s) is expressed and determined by the fluctuation or movement of an exogenous factors, this is the way principles say. Tanzanian have been for a long period a reflective of endogenous variable (s) ...which now emanate to turn down the principle. Therefore for this abnormal case, government should ...understand the mathematics of socio-economic parameters as well as situational change principle and analysis. People especially POOR ONE have the tendency to listen and tolerance, but when it reaches time of them being tired and frustrated (diminishing marginal . . . . . . .) then ! ! ! !.....................! ! ! ! ! !?. Its definitely not the time for Tanzanians being cheated by being given false and unrealistic promises. Serious you can successful manage to fool some people for sometime BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE ALWAYS. The ignorance and poverty dominance situation for most Tanzanians should not be taken as an advantage and stepping-stone for MINORITY WHO HAVES to enjoy the bigger proportion of the NATIONAL CAKE. Yes George Maige Nhigula Jr, Makiri Ngangaji, Stewart Mwanjala and other.......you can imagine how the budget is all about(both Narrative and Financial side...). I feel ashame. truly, I like TZ, its my blessed country among others in the world. Lets join hands to administer and re-allocate properly the abundant economic resources that God has given us.[/h]

Of very recent, MPs from the ruling party fight against each other trying to portray their fake image to the public through the 'Makebe Approach'. Jamani we'r now waked up. Sisi si bongolala. Michezo inayoendelea tunaiona kabisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
What I can say, TIME WILL TELL AND ARGUE. The driven force of our economy, the system, the structure and so on, are neither compatible nor know to either of the theory we have learn in school. Otherwise this is a new philosophical book to look into it again hence go beck to School..
Let me break here, for other busy schedule of the day. THANK U.

Back
Top Bottom