Reasons Why most Edudated people ends up being Poor

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
e4c3669bda893ec69ceda140bda1cff6

I have come to realize this as I grow up, many educated people are just so poor, can't be able to meet their own needs and can't even make some decent achievements despite being considered very knowledgeable. That is why I come up with this:

Why is it that so many well educated and talented people are unable to make a decent living for themselves?

The reasons aren't far fetched and I will love to highlight them in this article.
a279df936024e3fa1512158c0fb6b393

1. School education is not the key to financial success as we were told while growing up because if school is really the key, why is it that PHD holders are not the wealthiest people on earth? In fact I can bet that you have poor professors in our society today.

School won't teach you everything necessary about making money in life because it wasn't design to do so. So I will implore you to get financial education by start reading good books or listening to audio training about money.
2. Educated people also tend to be pickier. There are some tasks and opportunities they see as beneath them. What they fail to realise as they wait for the 'big deal' is that the discipline to make and grow hundreds of shillings is the foundation for the discipline required to make and grow millions of shillings.
They forget that work brings profit, but mere talk leads to poverty. So if you are one of the educated, its time to just do it
3. They want to live extravagant life, dress better, live in posher neighbourhoods, have more expensive gadgets and drive nicer cars. They have forgotten you go for what you need first not what you want. For instance, if you own an iPhone but can hardly pay for internet subscription, you are making yourself poorer. The richest black man in the world bought himself a private jet worth $45 million at the age of 53, but he was worth over $10 billion and it took him 30 years to get to that status. Can you now see the reason why you should spend smartly and wisely. Most educated people end up poor or coast a little above poverty when they cannot delay pleasure for future benefits.
4. One of the problem is that most educated people develop a false sense of value, and expect everyone else to see it that way. They don't know that the market is driven by value not by level of academic sacrifice. It is what you bring to the table that matters.
5. Our school system is generally designed to encourage people by the desire to compete rather than seek to collaborate. Nobody cares if you succeed alone. When you collaborate with other people, you leverage their knowledge, skill, resources and network to achieve greater result.
e2b229f88a3de2480e817916e7a72c2a

6. The more educated you are, the more likely you are to suffer from 'paralysis of analysis'. You analyse different opportunities to death, finding all sorts of reasons why they won't work. Meanwhile, your less educated contemporaries who know less about why things should fail often just jump in and make a try of it, and end up successful as a result.
Formal education will make you a living while self education will make you a fortune. Anything you find worthy do it and make yourself more better.
If you find this helpful drop your comments. Pls share and educate those educated but still illiterate. You can be someones helper.

I have come to realize this as I grow up, many educated people are just so poor, can't be able to meet their own needs and can't even make some decent achievements despite being considered very knowledgeable. That is why I come up with this:

Why is it that so many well educated and talented people are unable to make a decent living for themselves?

The reasons aren't far fetched and I will love to highlight them in this article.

1. School education is not the key to financial success as we were told while growing up because if school is really the key, why is it that PHD holders are not the wealthiest people on earth? In fact I can bet that you have poor professors in our society today.

School won't teach you everything necessary about making money in life because it wasn't design to do so. So I will implore you to get financial education by start reading good books or listening to audio training about money.
2. Educated people also tend to be pickier. There are some tasks and opportunities they see as beneath them. What they fail to realise as they wait for the 'big deal' is that the discipline to make and grow hundreds of shillings is the foundation for the discipline required to make and grow millions of shillings.
They forget that work brings profit, but mere talk leads to poverty. So if you are one of the educated, its time to just do it
3. They want to live extravagant life, dress better, live in posher neighbourhoods, have more expensive gadgets and drive nicer cars. They have forgotten you go for what you need first not what you want. For instance, if you own an iPhone but can hardly pay for internet subscription, you are making yourself poorer. The richest black man in the world bought himself a private jet worth $45 million at the age of 53, but he was worth over $10 billion and it took him 30 years to get to that status. Can you now see the reason why you should spend smartly and wisely. Most educated people end up poor or coast a little above poverty when they cannot delay pleasure for future benefits.
4. One of the problem is that most educated people develop a false sense of value, and expect everyone else to see it that way. They don't know that the market is driven by value not by level of academic sacrifice. It is what you bring to the table that matters.
5. Our school system is generally designed to encourage people by the desire to compete rather than seek to collaborate. Nobody cares if you succeed alone. When you collaborate with other people, you leverage their knowledge, skill, resources and network to achieve greater result.

6. The more educated you are, the more likely you are to suffer from 'paralysis of analysis'. You analyse different opportunities to death, finding all sorts of reasons why they won't work. Meanwhile, your less educated contemporaries who know less about why things should fail often just jump in and make a try of it, and end up successful as a result.
Formal education will make you a living while self education will make you a fortune. Anything you find worthy do it and make yourself more better.
If you find this helpful drop your comments. Pls share and educate those educated but still illiterate. You can be someones helper.
most ends??? third person singular?????? elimu haina mwisho

Suprisingly you will never get a comment for an educative article, whereas for (nosence ) articles, people tends to over comment. Wouderful will never end

I think this might be due to over-confidence and the fact that most of the educated people tend to think that they have been civilized so they cannot engage in hard manual work,most of them waiting to be employed
#They have no time of self employing since self employment seem as it is for uneducated people"
### My view ###

do you know right mean of the word "poor" the word poor it mean some one unable to get his or her ow basic needs. wat am try to say is most educated people are not poor but they are living an intermediete life, just normal. normal cars, normal houses but with better qualit model of living

jibu ni rahis kabisa kwasababu anakua hakufundishwa elim ya fedha shuleni na kama ukitaka kua tajili kamwe huwezi kufanikiwa kama ni muajiliwa ni biashara pekee inayoweza kukufanya kuwa tajili na siri hii wanajua ni wachache sana ok any way mtu anaweza akasema basi vipi kwa yule muajiliwa anae ingiza milion 5 kwa mwezi sawa anakua anagari zuri nyumba n.k huyo lakin anakua ni mtumwa wa serikali nawatu wanadhani kwamba nitajili bila ya kujua mtu tajili ni nan Mtu tajili ni yule anaeza kurithisha kizazi na kizazi utajili wake kwa lugha faster faster mtu tajili kama akiacha kufanya kazi leo ya kumuingizia fedha atakaa siku ngapi na kubaki katika hali yake ya utajili i mean mtu tajili inabid hela zi mfanyie kazi yeye sio yeye afanye kazi kwa ajili ya fedha
kama sio msoma vitabu itachukua karne kuelewa

Watu waliofeli maisha huwa na inferiority complex kuhusu waliosoma mwisho hukandia kuwa maskini, sasa hao wenye PhD ndio walimu vyuoni wanaofundisha maelfu ya watu Kama ma Dr wa kutibu so kusema ni poor si sahihi na hao ambao hawajasoma kwenye maisha na kufanikiwa ni wangapi?
Huwezi mlinganisha la Saba na degree holder kwenye ufanysji wa Mambo mengi.

Watu waliofeli maisha huwa na inferiority complex kuhusu waliosoma mwisho hukandia kuwa maskini, sasa hao wenye PhD ndio walimu vyuoni wanaofundisha maelfu ya watu Kama ma Dr wa kutibu so kusema ni poor si sahihi na hao ambao hawajasoma kwenye maisha na kufanikiwa ni wangapi?
elimu ya shuleni nitofauti na elim ya maisha ata kama ningekuwa nahitaji kushauliwa kuhusu maisha naenda kwa mtu ambaye ajasoma huyo ndio anajua maisha ili mladi tu awe amefanikiwa ndo maana walimu wengi wa biashara hawana vigezo vya kufundisha biashara kwasababu nae alijifunza mambo ya kufikilika yan theory lakin hana experience kwa maelezo zaidi tafuta kitabu kinachoitwa why A student work for C student and B work for government ndo utajua education has nothing to do with schools

hakuna mtu aliye ajiliwa nitajili dunian kama wapo ni %1 mtu mwenye phd ni poor tu ata asome hadi kuwa profesor ukisoma kitabu cha poor dad rich dad utagundua siri hio ambao ata moo akikwambia hutaamin ndo maana hutaaendelea kua maskini according to robert kiyosaki if you want to succesed you must think in the way you never thought before kwa lugha nyepesi ili uwe tajili ni lazima ujue tofauti kati asset na liability

Unless you define the term poor in a relation to educated people as you've claimed, But in general education is the key to the everthing that makes someone rich of wealthy, For example An individual with a PhD is normally a lecturer in university who earns not less than 3M per month,that translates as an upper middle income earner....

Most of the degree holders can make not less than 700k tshs per month that is a lower middle income earning by east African standards,so let say amongst 100000 degree holders how many of them are jobless and virse versa and among 100000 laymans how many of them are in good economic status?

In General education was not designed to make you rich but rather to live a good life and being confident that is why most of educated people are middle class in every place that you can go .

They spend more time for acquization/imparting the knowledge and other activities not directly related to generate money thats why they do have an average standard of life.

For any society to move on in a sustainable and balanced way, there must be with such divisions.. thats why some are politicians, researchers, academicians, homeless, security forces, traders, farmers n so on.

The highly educated people are their to find solutions to problems arising to the society through conducting researches, and they are comfortable with it, without them, we couldnt be able to make water safe from microbes/other contaminants, we couldnt construct skyscrapers to reduce land use and coverage, n even drugs for fighting various diseases could be very hard and many could lost their lives, now we couldnt be able to use the smartphones including the internet, all these require deep knowledge and understanding of the theories, principles, and rules in science

Therefore, the time they spend in doing those other works could be one of the reasons for them to have normal but confortable life.

6 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom