Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Okay, as Carvajal said, we didn't deserve to be in the semis of the Copa del Rey. I agree with him, tumecheza awful games tangu mwanzoni mwa msimu. Truth hurts, kwa soka la kutegemea talents tu bila plan hata tukienda Trophyless msimu huu, we deserve it.

Okay, as Carvajal said, we didn't deserve to be in the semis of the Copa del Rey. I agree with him, tumecheza awful games tangu mwanzoni mwa msimu. Truth hurts, kwa soka la kutegemea talents tu bila plan hata tukienda Trophyless msimu huu, we deserve it.
Trophy less mara ngapi?

Mjipange msimu ujao, hamna chenu msimu huu!

Tetesi

Mshambuliaji wa Paris St-Germain na Brazil Neymar ataruhusiwa kujiunga na Real Madrid, lakini kwa makubaliano ya iwapo ataisaidia timu hiyo ya Ufaransa kubeba kombe la vilabu bingwa Ulaya kulingana na rais wa timu hiyo Nasser Al-Khelaifi .Mchezaji huyo mwenuye umri wa miaka 25 ana ndoto ya kuichzea timu hiyo. (Goal)

Ile back to back ya uefa mwarabu kipara alikuwa anatembelea nyota ya wenzie tu,hana uspesheli wowote. Muda ume muhukumu vizuri sana.
Ila ndio hivyo mkuu mwarabu kipara ashaingia kwenye record anasubiri mtu aje aivunje record yake.

[HASHTAG]#MATCHDAY[/HASHTAG] This is our 19-man squad for today's LaLiga match against Valencia

DUe5Sh-W0AArDPs.jpg:large

Zizou's Pre-Match Presser:

“We're going to work hard to change this situation and win games. We've got the opportunity to start tomorrow and I'm convinced we can get out of this, as are the players”.

“We're focussed on what we've got coming up, just as Cristiano Ronaldo said and we're all well aware”.

Aims
“We have to try and get back on track and move up the league and we've also got the Champions League."

"I believe in this squad. We're lucky enough to be here and believe that things are going to get better”.

Support from the president
“I spoke to the president and I'm going to keep going with the same enthusiasm. We need that and we'll keep going to try and change things”.

"It's been a year of ups and downs, maybe more downs than in other years, but we have to learn from this and the good thing is we've still got games and many battles ahead of us. We're already thinking about the next one”.

“I'm here, win or lose. I'm not happy to have so much criticism come my way but I'm sure I can turn it around and take something positive from this. I see my players look hungry in training”.

Cristiano Ronaldo
“He looks good and he'll play tomorrow”.

"I was happy with my squad at the start of the season and I don't regret anything now. It's a squad for the future that has to keep learning. I'm 100% behind them”.

27073004_1867858793238872_6875677372473671623_n.jpg

In the bad before the good, Hala Madrid. Definitely not our best moment but one thing is for sure, We are always back to wipe off those smirks, [HASHTAG]#HALAMADRID[/HASHTAG]!

DUV5ZMgX4AEKKPG.jpg:large

As’s Cover | “Fighting for the fourth spot: Valencia are a direct rival for the Champions League spot.”

DUiCvGkX0AET4Tk.jpg:large

Marca’s Cover | “Valencia- Real Madrid a key duel for the Champions League.”

DUiCbpuWsAAG6dh.jpg:large

Real Madrid XI vs Valencia: Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale, Benzema Cristiano.

5 minutes into the game 0-0, Bale shot from inside the box saved, a chip shot would have scored Real Madrid 1st goal

Back
Top Bottom