Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

FULL-TIME: Real Madrid 3-0 Eibar (Own Goal, Asensio and Marcelo)

[HASHTAG]#HalaMadrid[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#LaLiga[/HASHTAG]

DMxPxkuWsAEbkSm.jpg:large

Real Madrid had around 61% possession which is staggering! Absolute domination.

Luka Modric was playing exceptionally well today, with around 3 key passes, and a 91% passing accuracy! Unfortunately our attackers weren't able to capitalize on those wonderful through balls.

Asensio aslo had 2 key passes before he was subbed off, as well as scored today. Great things coming from him.

Raphael Varane today had 5 crucial interceptions, and 8 clearances, arguably a great performance from him today as well defensively.

Marcelo coming on showing his class, and composure gave us more stability, he actually scored as well!

Benzema provided stability and showed why he is important to our squad, his valuable playmaking abilities is what we sometimes need.

Overall a great game! and we now focus on our next opponents who are Fuenlabrada in the Copa Del Rey. HALAMADRID!

[HASHTAG]#MatchDay[/HASHTAG] Zidane's press conference before Real Madrid's opening game in the Copa del Rey against Fuenlabrada tomorrow.

Zidane: “The cup isn't a minor trophy and our ambition is to win it”

We want to give everything and put in a good performance tomorrow. That’s it.

When you wear this club’s shirt, you’re going out to win every game, official matches and friendlies.

"I’d play the same team in a one-off match as I would in a two-legged tie. I’d do the same.

I have something in my head and so do my players. I believe in what we’re doing and it doesn’t depend on what happens in games. We believe in what we do and we’ll not change anything.

"Dani (Carvajal) is doing well. He’s undergone tests and they’re positive.

Today, Carvajal has started to ride a bike and now his recovery will take time, but he’s healthy and I’m happy about that.

I’m happy to win the award. But I don’t think I'm the best coach in the world. If in ten years I keep winning, maybe I’ll say that I am, but not at the moment".

22780157_1763086507049435_4613652658839053615_n.jpg

"Dani (Carvajal) is doing well. He’s undergone tests and they’re
positive.
Nimepokea hii taarifa kwa mikono miwili, habari njema sana hii kwa Madridistas, nitafurahi sana kuona kijana wetu anakipiga tena, [HASHTAG]#AnimoDani[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#HalaMadrid[/HASHTAG]!!!

Back
Top Bottom